Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Associations Sneak Peek

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    This sounds promising! My question is will you only be able to play with / against other teams on your server? I have real life friends I'd love to team up with but they play different server
    Is there an answer for this one yet? I tried to post last week (but it evidently was not approved) asking about playing with friends on a different server. I have recruited a few new players to the game but cannot interact with them as they are evidently on a different server. Other than Facebook (which many of us do not have), how do we develop an association with people that we can't "friend"?

would association made up by players of the same level or different levels by omitting the overall quality and competition would be held by percent only. Like a level 1 team with quality to level percent 107 % can beat a level 12 team with level to quality percent 89 % for example?
    If different levels association allowed that will help friends of different levels to associate together . If happened would be real fun.
    Last edited by Ahmad Shaddad; 05-17-2016 at 01:07 AM.

An inbox chat within the same association is mandatory otherwise it will be impossible to make contact with other mangers or association will be limited to facebook friends only.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Make Way 4 The Keg View Post
    Is there an answer for this one yet? I tried to post last week (but it evidently was not approved) asking about playing with friends on a different server. I have recruited a few new players to the game but cannot interact with them as they are evidently on a different server. Other than Facebook (which many of us do not have), how do we develop an association with people that we can't "friend"?
    Hey Make Way 4 The Keg,

You're too impacient!

We will keep disclosing more details and features about his competition really soon, but regarding creating or joining Associations, the requirements will be quite flexible: no need to be friends, and no need to be in the same server.

About the moderated post: it was automatically moderated by our antispam filters, probably you posted too many messages in a short period of time with a recently created user. Anyway, I just un-moderated it

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Hey Make Way 4 The Keg,

You're too impacient!

We will keep disclosing more details and features about his competition really soon, but regarding creating or joining Associations, the requirements will be quite flexible: no need to be friends, and no need to be in the same server.

About the moderated post: it was automatically moderated by our antispam filters, probably you posted too many messages in a short period of time with a recently created user. Anyway, I just un-moderated it
    So, ils possible to play again teams on different servers!!!
    Change cup and champions league for having in high levels competitions who can be win, not with teams with 3/4/5 levels more !!!!
    Alexinho likes this.

Thank you Moi! I am still unclear as to how to be friends (with my friends) who are on a different server. Or is this possible (yet)?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #77
    Moi
    You can only add ingame Friends if they are in the same server, but if they are not, you can add them on Facebook and they will show up as friends in Top Eleven

My friends are awesome, love the game and I will keep trying to recruit more of them. But there is now way on God's green earth I am getting a FB account just so I can play/support them. There's a fix to work on right there.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #79
    Moi

Chat

Managers will be able to chat with other Association members to coordinate strategies for Tournaments, request training bonuses, ask to loan players from other Managers ...

Wowww !!!
    Loaning or borrowing players would be wonderful feature for association games,
    but a question ! loaning players is just for associations games of we could use them for any competition like league games ??

another wonderful feature is going to add to the new update, is chat with friends, thanks top eleven
    Arion likes this.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast