Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Transfer Market

its getting really annoying that you can't sell players any more!!! just been in the transfer market click into the 1st 20 or so players and not 1 single bid so is there a fault with it or are the game developers conning us?

Transfer Market

On the plus side there are a lot more Nordgens available in the transfer market. I picked up a few for only 1 token each. Hope that continues.

KFC Loella.
    Level 31
    17 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    Arion likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

yes i am too but when it come to sell them you get nothing

Apprentice
    last day of the season, no one wants your crappy players that will be even more crappy next season, lol. I sold a couple of midfielders and a striker recently with no real issues, tho.

Addicted
    i only hate people keep placing offering ... and affecting me to train the player.... i just got a guy...want to get my MC/AMC ... who i got him 2 season ago in recommended player (79 tokens) ....first he offer 47M 0 token (and even he gave 40 tokens...i won't sell off a player i got for 79 token and he is closing to 7 stars in day 1 of the season) ...then he offer 48M 0 token... and i reject right away~ and within 5 sec .... he place and offer for 50M 1 token.... i reject right away and 5 sec again... he place 52M 2 token...i am like.... what the hack...i am not selling my player!!!! and i reject and he kept offering until 6 tokens...i reject and he finally give up~

i think.... we should have a option that we can auto reject offer for our players~
    cookizzz likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12