Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Many people on ffor the treble, or double treble?

I was knocked out of the Cup this season by a team 3 levels above mine... still alive and favored in the Champions League and cruising in my league.
    Andrew Nifield likes this.
    League Champions
    Season 2 (25W-1D-0L)
    Season 3 (26W-0-0) (194 GF- 0 GA)
    Season 4 (26W-0-0)
    Season 5 (23W-2D-1L)
    Season 6 (22W-2D-2L)

Cup Champion - Season 2 (Lvl 4), Season 6 (Lvl 9)

Cup Runner Up - Season 3 (Lvl 5)

Champion League Champion - Season 2, Season 3, Season 4
    Champion League Semi-finalist - Season 5

Treble - Season 2 (49W-3D-0L)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Lynch View Post
    I was knocked out of the Cup this season by a team 3 levels above mine... still alive and favored in the Champions League and cruising in my league.
    Yeah, I've been mostly scraping through against teams better than me....next Champions league game again someone 18% better than me....so I'm not holding out much hope. Guess double treble is pretty rare.

Hey All,

I've chance at the treble again this season; through to the semis in the cup which has been the tricky one. I've been lucky and placed as one of the strongest team in the cup even though there are teams two levels above me. Final is going to be a great match up between two very even teams.
    Andrew Nifield likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RoebenX View Post
    Hey All,

I've chance at the treble again this season; through to the semis in the cup which has been the tricky one. I've been lucky and placed as one of the strongest team in the cup even though there are teams two levels above me. Final is going to be a great match up between two very even teams.
    Dont count your chickens yet! Gotta win that semi-final.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    Dont count your chickens yet! Gotta win that semi-final.
    So very true!! Settled down to watch my CL quarter final last night, scored first goal on 6 minutes and then boom...server maintenance. I get back to a 2-1 loss!!! I've seen Moi explain why the match is simulated in this scenario, but it would be better to stimulate from the point the server is take offline rather than start from the beginning. My goal in the 6th minute didn't stand, I was 2-0 down till late on.

AM rubs salt in the wound by saying I underestimated my opponent.

Lol
    sob sob
    Last edited by RoebenX; 05-20-2016 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Spelling

Apprentice
    On for the double now at least, won the cup today after going 2-0 down and my AMR scoring FIVE goals in the last 50 minutes to win 5-2. League is pretty sewn up.Many people on ffor the treble, or double treble?-cup-final.jpg
    Last edited by Andrew Nifield; 05-26-2016 at 07:05 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Today I won the cup on penalties. It was very hard, because my squad (I'm L4 manager) played vs. L4- Tokenbuyer (His team was ~150% - any other idea except buying tokens?), who used 4-4-2. And I hate to play vs 4-4-2.

I was better team at first half, shot 1:0. At ~70', he pushed, but nothing worked. At 90' he scored...

At penatlies I won 4:2.

I really like my team. Just bought this season a new GK and a DC at first three days. Rest of the squad was the same as last season.
    Many people on ffor the treble, or double treble?-looksgood.jpg

My wife also won her cup. Tomorrow, we meet each other at CL-Final. So one of us will win the triple.
    Andrew Nifield and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Was in for the treble until this morning and the CL final lost because the server went down (reported in another thread). Nordeus gave me a fantastic 30 token compensation for that!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 05-27-2016 at 11:35 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Won treble with main and double with second

Apprentice
    Grats both - yeah double in the end.
    El Pistolero and motrin like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast