Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: As Unlucky as Me????

Rookie

As Unlucky as Me????

Has any other player here have been as unlucky as me to end up losing to a lower quality team in finals twice over two consecutive season once in cup and once in cl ..... List to the team 97-102%..... Used 4-1-3-2. Against 4-3-1-2 played through the middle .... Created more chances but could convert just once .... Lost 2-1...... Please guys..... Tell me that i m not alone

You're not. I dominated my Cup Final but lost on pens. Would've been part 2 of my first treble. Got CL Final tonight.

KFC Loella.
    Level 30
    16 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    Shivam Chaudhary likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivam Chaudhary View Post
    Has any other player here have been as unlucky as me to end up losing to a lower quality team in finals twice over two consecutive season once in cup and once in cl ..... List to the team 97-102%..... Used 4-1-3-2. Against 4-3-1-2 played through the middle .... Created more chances but could convert just once .... Lost 2-1...... Please guys..... Tell me that i m not alone
    No you are not alone the guy who I beat in last year's CL final and again today shares your pain. 😯

You're not alone. After having a 4 point lead 5 games ago, Nordeus decided it's forbidden to let Atlético Kolkata win the league. A DLDLW form since, and now it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league as the leaders are 4 points ahead of us with a game in hand for both.
    Tyltyl likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

A few seasons ago I could win a treble, but lost my first cup final to the penalty kicks.

As Unlucky as Me????-tre.jpg

Then I could have taken my revenge a few seasons later but lost the cup final to the penalty kicks again! My hall of fame has been cup dry until this season, it was frustrating.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

In this case I'm happy(lucky) person, you're not

AC Karnataka Level 8
    5 League titles
    2 cup titles
    1 CL title

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    You're not alone. After having a 4 point lead 5 games ago, Nordeus decided it's forbidden to let Atlético Kolkata win the league. A DLDLW form since, and now it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league as the leaders are 4 points ahead of us with a game in hand for both.
    Question. Had Nordeus decided that you were in that winning position before your guys choked in the run in to the title?.

Just wondering as Nordeus seems to take the blame for everything and the credit for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    Question. Had Nordeus decided that you were in that winning position before your guys choked in the run in to the title?.

Just wondering as Nordeus seems to take the blame for everything and the credit for nothing.
    Of course. It's the fourth choke in 10 seasons.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.