Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: When people dont understand what SPORT is supposed to be!

When people dont understand what SPORT is supposed to be!

So the season comes to a finish. One game left and after 25 rounds i hold the top spot with 63pts, but the second and third ranged have 63 points just like me. The second team, called trabzonsport has only 4 goal advantage less then me, while the third team called west beham is behind me with 13 goals. So im facing trabzonsport in the last round and i win 3:1. Im thinking the season is won. However ,west beham is facing the fourth placed GOMERA, ran by the SAD LITTLE PATHETIC MAN, PABLO VERA. Pablo is sad because i beat him twice and put him in his place(4th), whitch was even too good for the miserable tactics he was showing.
    So he plays the last match with no defence and an attacker for a goalkeeper and lets west beham win 18:0. Thus taking my trophy by 3 goals advantage. These kinda impotent pricks like PABLO should be banned from all sport games, since they dont understand the point of a game of sports. Its about FAIRNESS, its about GIVING YOUR BEST AND HONORING THE GAME BY HONORING THE WINER. thats what the handshake at the end of a real football game means. Its about being a man and not a little bitch.

So now he ruined the season for me but truthfully i dont think im on the receiving end of the lash. I think west beham has it way worse. I know i would be disappointed if someone gave me the trophy i didnt win. I hate this PABLO VERA now and if west behams manager is a man of some principles im sure he hates him too. Its way worse to win when you deserved to lose, then to lose when you deserved to win! So kudos PABLO. im sorry lifes been so hard on you to take the man out of you. Peace.

PS: if someone tells me how to upload pictures here i would love to show you this.
    Last edited by mzt fa; 05-31-2016 at 03:20 AM.
    cookizzz likes this.

you can upload image if you click the icon whit the tree init
    Arion and mzt fa like this.

Famous
    I feel sad for you. I also hate these managers who excessively manipulate match results. Other managers have explained to me that there is no code of conduct in Top Eleven.

Anyway, it's just a game. Just forget it and move on, no matter whether you will continue to play.

BTW, even if they cheat, a 18:0 result is very incredible.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-29-2016 at 08:19 AM. Reason: There no code of conduct in T11. Correct typo
    mzt fa and Arion like this.

This was fixed by Nordeus. 10-0 OK in such games... 18-0? Really?
    mzt fa likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

When people dont understand what SPORT is supposed to be!-screenshot_20160528-204146.jpgWhen people dont understand what SPORT is supposed to be!-screenshot_20160528-204159.jpg
    cookizzz and nikolgiorgos like this.

As you can see, west beham won the season by 3 goals, after gomera let them win 18:0.

But... how will this work? He needed 15 goals difference... my best result ever was only ONE 16:0 vs a 1 star-team without a manager. Last season, there were some weak opponents, but more than 12:0 wasn't able... so 18:0???

Well gomera manager let west beham win. And not only win but concede as many goals as possible. He played a strategy that can only be called 0-5-3-2 he didnt put any diffence, instead he put 5 players in the midfield, including his two goalkeepers and he put a strikers to play as a goalkeeper. Its easy to score 18 goals if the opposing team wants to concede 25 goals. Lol
    cookizzz and Arion like this.

Famous
    Very sad indeed. But I do not think there is not much you can do about it.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 05-31-2016 at 10:48 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    remember that day.
    maybe in the future you 'll get revenge in a way
    mzt fa likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast