Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

Debut, hattrick, yellow, penalty and 9.6 rating MVP

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpgSeason 80 - Are you ready!-capture2.jpg
    Duncton, madflo19 and talisman like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Atlético Kolkata Day 4-7 Report

Demolitions
    Demolitions everywhere

The league standings:
    The CL standings: If the teams playing later draw, I only need a win to seal qualification and first place.
    The squad:
    The new signings (Guth, Ramirez, Montamari, Grötsch, Dogan) are performing good... Scotton and Halit haven't got much games, Halit being signed only yesterday, and Scotton being constantly sidelined. Despite the fact I wanna give Scotton a chance, Thiago's been too good.
    Last edited by Arion; 06-05-2016 at 06:34 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Day 7 - Palace teams report.

Palace Terriers up first with a League match, and a 1.5Q deficit in Starting XI no obstacle for a team stoked up after their performance yesterday. A brace from Luca Giovanni Pidutti and another from Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto helped them to a 3-1 win.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-5.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-l13-league-round-5.jpg

Palace Casuals were facing a similar Quality gap in their League match, but with Angelo Musto making his 100th appearance for the Casuals, leading from the front, the home side swept all before them, Jack Auger opening the scoring before having to retire hurt. Left-back Mark Gould and Maarten Wiegman scored the other two goals in a comprehensive 3-0 win.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pc-angelo-musto-100a.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-5.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-l32-league-round-5.jpg

Palace Terriers played their Round 3 match in the Champions League, and won a tight game away against the previously unbeaten Group leaders. After going behind in the first half, Luca Giovanni Pidutti netted an equaliser just before the break, and goals from midfielder Tyberiy Yarych and Pidutti again made it 3-1 to the Terriers.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-champ-hl-round-3.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-champ-group-c-round-3.png
    Last edited by talisman; 06-04-2016 at 10:02 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Great Cup match against stronger side

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.png

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-05-2016 at 04:51 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    They looked pretty strong on paper, but it turned out to be an easy match.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-cup.jpg
    talisman, madflo19 and Gert Funck like this.

Day 8 - Palace teams Cup report.

Palace Terriers played away for their Play-Off Round match and drew 2-2. It was all a struggle, then opposition manager arrived after about 30 minutes, prompting Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto and Luca Giovanni Pidutti to put Terriers 2-0 up at the break. Once the home side lost a player and Pidutti missed the penalty, the home side found another gear and pulled the match back level again.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-cup-hl-po1.jpg

Palace Casuals played at home against a fellow-League team, having registered a 4-2 home win two days ago. The opposition star striker was suspended, and his 4* understudy proceeded to take the Casuals defence apart, until the Management had found the right player to keep him quiet. By then the damage had been done, and despite all efforts, the first half goal was all that stood between the teams.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-cup-hl-po1.jpg
    Duncton and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Another defeat in yesterdays LEAGUE game, the table dosent look so good now.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

But as expected we are dominating CL group!

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg
    talisman, Duncton and madflo19 like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Today we got a win, Bessa scoring His 12th goal of the season and he His now back at 7th star.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Day 8 - Palace teams League report.

Palace Terriers played away at one of the League's 'minnow' sides, played an unfamiliar formation (4-1-2-1-2ND), and returned with a 3-0 win. Marcelo Julio Cavalcanti da Silva scored his first goals in Terriers colours and Luca Giovanni Pidutti added the third. Rising to 4th, Terriers and their two friends in the League now occupy three of the top four places in the table.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-6.jpg

Palace Casuals had a third League match in a row against a far superior Quality team, this time yielding 3.6Q in Starting XI. Playing away, they earned their third 1-0 win on the road in the League this season. Playing their favourite 4-5-1V but spicing it up with hard defending and liberal applications of Possession and Defence Bonuses, Casuals gained another three points, Angelo Musto netting in the 19th minute. After all the results were in, Casuals found themselves 2 points clear at the top of the table with matches against the current 13th, 12th, 11th and 14th the next on the list.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s36-league-hl-round-6.jpg
    madflo19 and Gert Funck like this.

Pro
    My second team finally knows how to win in the league. 2 wins in a row. Phew. But the CL is a headache. I am in spot 3 right now after a tie again. My ratings were superb with almost an 8 average. How the .... did I only score 1 goal. The easy answer is "GOALIES GONE WILD!!!!!". Of course 7!!! saves again by the goalie from the advisary. Overall ratings were 0,8 higher then the other team. Grrrrrrr.

My main team is cruising. Unbeaten in the league so far. I really want to beat my advisary in the CL match who beat me in the first game. With 4 shots on goal he scored three times and me having 23 shots and 11 on target only scored twice Boohoo. I will get you next time.
    talisman, madflo19 and Gert Funck like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast