Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

To my knowledge, yes.....
    Ibrahim Bavari likes this.

Day 4 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers played away in the League against an equal-Quality team, and earned a hard-fought 1-1 draw, midfielder Michele Tempesta banging one in from long range 6 minutes from half-time, but the home side equalised 2 minutes after the restart.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-2.jpg

With veteran left-back Shotaro Ishi retiring at the end of the season, the Terriers Management's thoughts turned to the issue of his successor, and acquired a fellow countryman from the Transfer Market for 2T. It is hoped that the elder player will now take his young protege under his wing for the rest of the season.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-pt-hiroaki-moriyasu-2t34_3m.jpg

Facing a poorer-Quality Level 15 opponent with an unfamiliar 3W-3W(DM) defence, Terriers struggled through their away Cup Qualifying Round 1st Leg match, but managed to scrape a 2-2 draw to take through to the 2nd Leg. Playing DMC, defender Peter Jorgensen scored his second goal of the season from that position to equalise the hosts 3rd minute opener, and substitute Samir Gross got the final touch to a Michele Tempesta corner in the final minute for the second equaliser, and with that taking the lead in the all-time highest scorer competition.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-cup-hl-qr1.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I was a bit conservative and I paid the price with a 1 all draw in the league with the flying eagles. A 5-0 drubbing of the opponent by Golden eaglets..
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 06-01-2016 at 10:17 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.

Its been a very busy few days since the season started for me, as I've revamped most of my squad, trained 2nd and 3rd roles to the majority, then power trained players to the standards I've been wanting. A big change as I enter level 43.

I am hopeful that all my power training has been done for the season now and it has left me on level 74 for my training as a result.

What I have done this season is bring in several new players.

Babaei was brought in and trained the DL position to go with his DR/DC that he already had. He was then power trained up to 7 star.
    McEvoy was brought in and trained the DR position to go with his DL/DC that he already had. He was then power trained up to 7 star.
    Stewart was brought in and trained the DR position to go with his DL/DC that he already had. He was then power trained up to 7 star.
    Abadie was brought in and trained the DL position to go with his DR/DC that he already had. He was then power trained up to 7 star.
    Murphy was brought in and trained the MC and MR positions to go with his ML that he already had. He was then power trained up to 7 star.
    Bond was brought in and trained the MC and ML positions to go with his MR that he already had. He was then power trained up to 7 star.
    Hirschmuller was brought in as a recommendation as he had MC and MR already and was one point off 7 star. He was then trained in ML.
    Thomma was brought in and trained in the DL position to go with his DR/DC that he already had. He was then power trained up to 7 star.

Minorelli was kept on from previous seasons as he is a great performer, so the decision was to power train him up to high 6 star. He was given triple role a few seasons back.
    Wheeler was kept on from previous seasons and will be kept as back up. He was power trained up to high 6 star.
    Abdel Maghed was kept on from a previous season as he is another great performer. He too was trained up to 7 star. His tripe role was given to him a few seasons back too.
    Acosta was kept on from last season and power trained up to high 6 star. He was trained in both ML and MR today to go with his MC that he had last season.
    Pilon was kept from previous seasons as again he was a great performer. He was power trained up to 7 star again, having already had triple roles from a few seasons back.
    Tejera was kept from last season and power trained up to high 6 star. He will be used as back up to the main two strikers.
    Agadzaghi was kept from last season and is already high 6 star. He will be kept as back up or sold when he gets to just short of 7 as I doubt he will feature in my plans.
    Corral was kept from previous seasons and again is high 6 star. He too will be kept as back up and probably sold later on in the season.

No work was done on Dragnev, my back up keeper who is now mid 5 star. He will only be used as a sub if my number one keeper, Abelha, is injured mid game - with the keeper then being healed afterwards. It was decided against improving him further as its not needed. Abelha was kept from last season but again power trained up to 7 star.

The main part of the last few days however has been keeping Foster power trained. He again has been power trained right to the top of 9 star, to the point now that he is over that and is now 10 star rated again after picking up a MOM award. Due to being 30 year old Fosters training speeds have really slowed down now but the decision to keep him going is one I stand by. He is already on 11 goals for the season which is good considering he was injured 4 mins into one game at the start of the season. He now has 790 goals and 289 assists from 559 games. The intention is to lead with Foster all season again, with him being healed after every injury should he pick them up.

This is a lot.....interesting though

Atlético Kolkata Day 3 Report

In an insanely hard league, we lost 2-1 at home against a 10% stronger team. New veteran signing Dogan scored our goal. We have to adjust our aim to CL spot then...
    The Cup was at a time impossible for me to watch (0152), but thanks to Awe for watching it. And Gert too for the previous game. This one was an away match, and the two wingers killed everyone — Dogan with a hat trick and an assist, and MOM Scotton (surprise! Both were 10)with a brace and an assist. 5-0 away in the Cup means that the starters can rest on Friday.
    Last edited by Arion; 06-04-2016 at 10:48 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Hard Tackling, it pays off for me most times and my players are not necessarily carded
    My players are carded if I watch them...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    My players are carded if I watch them...
    They don't have good concentration levels

Changing formation costs to our team that we got 1 point
    bad day for me in CL, I remove the win bonus maybe this is the reason why I lost...

I lose 0:2
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?
    strikers don can score second season...
    very angry!

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast