Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree662Likes

Thread: Season 80 - Are you ready!

This season I am doing nothing but watching my team losing games and the reason is unknown !

I am using appropriate tactics and orders but out of nowhere I see other teams score in a few mins as if my team is collapsing

I am saving my tokens and not going to spend it anymore until I find a way to get back to win again

and all I get from AM is "luck was not on our side" "this is the match we should have won but we couldn't" "to lose this match was a real disappointment"

Season 80 - Are you ready!-capture.jpg

Iam away 9 points from the first place and have no chances to win the league and if things will be the same i will tank this season

@peter Congrats, my team will not play consistently without win bonus except league,

AC Karnataka Level 9
    6 League titles
    2 cup titles
    1 CL title
    Last edited by Sunil Chetri; 06-03-2016 at 02:44 AM.

Day 5 - Palace Terriers report.

Champions League day and Terriers played away at a team with 1.8Q advantage in Starting XI. Playing Narrow Diamond with Normal/Thru' Middle orders against the ultra-defensive 3-2-3-2 Defensive Hexagon, the Management told the team to get stuck into their opponents (hard tackling). The opposition switched to 4-4-1-1 soon after the break, and scored the opening goal while the Terriers were reshuffling into their standard 4-5-1V. After a couple of late substitutions, the Terriers demonstrated the art of the late equaliser, as defender Francesco Largou got onto the end of a Luca Giovanni Pidutti corner to give Terriers a share of the spoils.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-champ-hl-round-2.jpg

Back in the League, and Terriers got back to winning ways after 5 consecutive draws, going Nap against a 3.3Q poorer team. Esneider Gil benefitted from a couple of games off and scored a hat-trick, then Luca Giovanni Pidutti bagged a brace, to make the final score 5-0. Both the scorers rated 10, but Pidutti grabbed MoM due to his 2 assists. New left-sided defender Hiroaki Moriyasu, after a cameo appearance yesterday, was handed his first start in Terriers colours, rating 8.3.

Season 80 - Are you ready!-s13-league-hl-round-3.jpg
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

CL doing good with 5:0 win, 3 from Bessa

Season 80 - Are you ready!-image.jpg

Excelent win in LEAGUE 2:1 against strong opponent, with Bessa scoring again.

Bessa have now 8 goals in 6 games, and he is now 1SP from the 7th star.
    talisman, Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3-0 at green table in league, why is always happening to me, when I have the chance to smash them, I win just by 3-0 ... the only good part is I haven't lost any condition or moral.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Transfer Market has been crap in my server, @ my level .....mostly 3stars, 4stars and low 5 stars
    Arion and madflo19 like this.

Interesting match of Cl tonight:

Beckham scored x2 freekicks, so as I always say, -one have to do the job to find a man for freekicks-corners, because save points- here gave us the 3 points and group 1st place.

2nd factor and thats why I liked really this game:
    I saw that the other team had his AMC very aggressive, finally had a yellow and. I focussed all passing thru the centre, result? 2nd yellow
    And this is another thing I have to add to my guide, apart from sub' when a player dont appear etc...
    If we see a player very aggressive, and recive a yellow, focus all to him.

I have to open a thread to have more feedbacks about this.... to see if work in many cases

Season 80 - Are you ready!-t45-cl-2grup.jpg

Day 6
    Got off to a rather unfortunate start to the new season with our Legions of Légende Voici failing to score despite our heavy attacking tactics, and getting constantly punished on the counter, making us loose matches by 1 or 2 goals despite our lion's share of possesion.
    The League of all extremely active and capable and talented managers did'nt quite help either and we have'nt even developed a stable,consistent formation and all this tinkering is clearly not helping.
    Will shift to a more defense stable, yet have enough going forward formations, in the hope to score as much points as possible and stay in the cup.
    Last edited by Dimitri Phome Vegas; 06-03-2016 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post
    This season I am doing nothing but watching my team losing games and the reason is unknown !

I am using appropriate tactics and orders but out of nowhere I see other teams score in a few mins as if my team is collapsing

I am saving my tokens and not going to spend it anymore until I find a way to get back to win again

and all I get from AM is "luck was not on our side" "this is the match we should have won but we couldn't" "to lose this match was a real disappointment"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	67863

Iam away 9 points from the first place and have no chances to win the league and if things will be the same i will tank this season
    Tank. You'll earn a star for each players. Try to win the other competitions tho.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim Bavari View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	67863

See this: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ing-crazy.html .
    Maybe you will notice some similarities (results, match statistics and so on) with your situation. I used good enough tactics too, and I had the quality advantage, and yet I had many poor results. It was as if the game was deliberately penalising my team or the percentage efficiency of my team had been reduced significantly. Weaker opposing teams, using inferior formations, scored many goals way too easily against my team; even a team using a GK as MC scored 2 goals. In many of those situations, the goals came quickly one after the other, that is the time space between them were small. In some highlights, I could clearly see some fishy things going on, for example, suddenly an opposing weaker player became superman and fly through my midfield and defense easily without any resistance from my players at all. In some matches, I could clearly see how the game was setting things up so that the opposing team could score a lot of goals.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-03-2016 at 09:23 AM.
    Arion likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast