Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Medo zalata
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: How to get a good GK?

How to get a good GK?

I'm out of the cup, after a lost 2:0 vs a much stronger team in cup - but my squad played much better...

How to get a good GK?-cupout.jpg

How to get a good GK?-htgggkam.jpg

AM said, my defence worked. So... if I'm right, my GK is a noob (just one save, defence did a good job...), but he's my best man with 124%. Last season, he also conceeded goals like 3.class amateur.
    This is my 5.season... I had three different Keepers... First was my starter (started on 9.place after 11 games), he cost me the League win after a pretty good "comeback". I bought at beginning of 2.season my second GK Karl. He performed okay, played two seasons, but conceeded some stupid goals. After a few games with stupid goals at the end of season 3/beginning of season 4, he had to go. Third one, performed first 20 games worldclass... rest of the season was up and down. Today, I think, he kicked me out of the cup.

So... how to get a good Keeper? Are there some experience? What I have to look for? How to you go for a (good) Keeper? I want a Keeper like my opponent.

Apprentice
    Yeah, mine got a 5.6 rating in the first round of the cup, I don't get it tbh.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    How to get a good GK?
    I really don't think there is such a thing in TE.
    This same GK who made 5 saves, in the next game maybe have 0 saves and a 6.
    Anyway, random or not, GK I had with 1-1 sa, usually were good.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I really don't think there is such a thing in TE.
    This same GK who made 5 saves, in the next game maybe have 0 saves and a 6.
    Anyway, random or not, GK I had with 1-1 sa, usually were good.
    I have GK 1-1 as. He is a high quality fast trainer. He was really good but in scoring penalties and scored 2 penalties against stronger team in cup final LOL
    However last season, he knew nothing about saving.
    I think a good GK depends only on luck.
    Arion and nikolgiorgos like this.

Buyin it. Very thankiu too much.

LOL

No seriously, 1vs1 ability and fast trainer i the best, then all is the same, there's the visual info' and what the plaayer show you, and one have to test the player and see that don't fail.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Good goalkeeper is not one who gets 8+ ratings per match.
    I keep on changing goalkeeper after 2 seasons maybe thats my secret lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Addicted
    you can tell.... my both GK right now is 7 star... one from recommended and one from action..... but both seem terrible.... they can go for 8 rate for 3 games and then below 5 for 3 games~ very unstable~

and GK is supper hard to train in the new system~

I'd spend 20T on a GK, hope he performs well for 5 seasons. Got a 7.4 and 8.0 in his 2 games, and has an assist. Conceded a goal in both the games tho.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I'd spend 20T on a GK, hope he performs well for 5 seasons. Got a 7.4 and 8.0 in his 2 games, and has an assist. Conceded a goal in both the games tho.
    And lo - injured on debut league game. Seriously, Nordeus?
    Andrew Nifield likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

he needed a rest after 2 wonderful performances