View Poll Results: Should the Cup draw be fixed to make sure people are playing people in their level?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, fix it now, like how is this still in?

14 77.78%
  • Leave it. I am happy know how it works to fix my spot, or not.

4 22.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Cup draw needs to be fixed

Apprentice

Cup draw needs to be fixed

Hi all,

Since I started this game, I have been in a higher cup draw every single season. This year, against a team two leagues higher than me AGAIN, I didn't manage to make it out of qualification (even though I had won it the two prior seasons).

Coupled with the fact these guys sell players at the end of the season, and use lower quality players to manipulate the draw, making it near impossible for us to win : this is something that needs to be fixed, and fixed NOW. Once again it has ruined my entire season, and makes me just want to start again at level one so I can get a fair crack at the cup.

Cheers.

So does the Cup draw need to be fixed UGRENTLY, or not?

My favorite fix is:

Only people in same league can participate together. (may need one or two bot teams, or award top players from last year's cup a by in the first round).
    Last edited by Andrew Nifield; 05-30-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    Arion likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My favorite fix is:
    Only people in same league can participate together.
    and Tansin, the 8* team which won the last season league and CH.l. will won the Cup too ?
    No, I don't think so, I prefer this way.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post

Coupled with the fact these guys sell players at the end of the season, and use lower quality players to manipulate the draw, making it near impossible for us to win : this is something that needs to be fixed, and fixed NOW. Once again it has ruined my entire season, and makes me just want to start again at level one so I can get a fair crack at the cup.
    I understand what you are trying to say. One choice would be to disable transfers 1 week before new season so that people stop selling their current level's stars or buy weaker players. This 14-best players can still be exploited in the last day. Also disable instant sell during that last 7-day period. Not funny to meet 1-2 (sometimes even more) levels higher active manager with weak team and the next day to come back with 6* 7* 8* squad and eliminate you from the first round.
    Andrew Nifield and cookizzz like this.

Dreamer
    Cup and champns league no more possible !!!!!!
    I am level 42 and i play against teams level 44/45 and they earn cup and champions league every season because not enough teams on my server !!! No more possible, change something nirdeus!!!! I am ready to spend money for tokens but just bevause of that i don't buy because no interesting impossible to win the 3 competitions!!!!! Change this and fast please !!!!
    Administrators, changement preview for this ???
    Andrew Nifield likes this.

Apprentice
    I assume that's a terrible joke. Or is it that you actually want to perpetuate a system which you can exploit, to get easy cups so that you don't have to go up against any real competition and spoil everyone else's fun? It's either a joke, or about the most selfish position someone could possibly take.

If you can't stand the competition in your own league, then hold back a year, or realize you aren't good enough to win. Most people just want a fair competition, against people who have been playing the same amount of time as them. It's not too much to ask. All this cheating crap that is encouraged on the forums is bull.
    Arion likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris Vardakas View Post
    I understand what you are trying to say. One choice would be to disable transfers 1 week before new season so that people stop selling their current level's stars or buy weaker players. This 14-best players can still be exploited in the last day. Also disable instant sell during that last 7-day period. Not funny to meet 1-2 (sometimes even more) levels higher active manager with weak team and the next day to come back with 6* 7* 8* squad and eliminate you from the first round.
    That could be one way, but you are only stopping cheating, not evening out a system where you play against people playing much longer than you.
    Arion likes this.

Addicted
    i talked about that so long.... and before i say that is "cheating" ....
    i suggest that the CUP draw is go for totally random for +/- 1 Level will be more fair~

now the stronger team you are, the higher level team you meet to balance the Q ---> this is a stupid idea~ (i don't know who come up this idea... but he is STUPID!" every season i am facing at least 3 LV higher than me~ and the team Q has limited to level~ like what the hack is that system~ my LV13 team .... 7 star player is just look like to be a 3 star team in LV 17 "cheating" team who sell all the player in the last couple days of the last season. he can easily overpower a LV 13 team even using 5 stars players~ fair??? this is totally unfair!

well... and some people will say, the lower LV CUP they go, the lower $$ they gain, but still, they take up to final and gain more than usually what he has to be go over in his LV!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aris Vardakas View Post
    So, should Top Eleven have 2 transfer windows? Let's say one is from Day 1-7 and another is from Day 15-16.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    So, should Top Eleven have 2 transfer windows? Let's say one is from Day 1-7 and another is from Day 15-16.

I suspect with just 2 transfer windows, it's gonna be a massacre every time you want to buy a player and in the end I doubt you will get one (unless you have many many tokens). Forming a team will be harder as well. But if the transfer window closes 1 week before the season's finale, then I assume it reduces the chance of some people getting into weaker cups, because you stop them from selling their team or buying 3* players (I don't think if someone goes for the treble or double will sell his squad till the last day, do you?). If they want, they can always stay in the same level as many times as they want with 1* 2* 3* squad, get into weaker cups and then reform their team, but then again if you stay in the same level, you don't get a place in the Champion's League, so they might get discouraged to do this anyway.
    Last edited by Aris Vardakas; 05-31-2016 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    That could be one way, but you are only stopping cheating, not evening out a system where you play against people playing much longer than you.
    I wouldn't call it cheating and that's because the game itself is made for allowing it, well, for now (what I'm saying is people are just taking advantage of it). Although I have the same opinion as you on this. But I guess if it's stopped, we'll see more balanced cups.
    Last edited by Aris Vardakas; 05-31-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast