Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How can i get free rest packs. Please someone help

But i dont get extra videos if i switch devices also, for the last 30 hours i haven't received any new free video also..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

like drug dealers.... giving you a few freebies to get you addicted ... then no more freebies .... you got to pay for the high... but better because ripping people off this way you don't get jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    When ever i try to watch videos for free rest packs it says Videos are unavailable, please try again later.. Can anyone help me??

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    Update your training centre. Have lots of friends, or some who are active everyday. They'll give you one everyday.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    it may be just the country that you live in doesnt offer a lot of videos. i would look into finding ways to farm for tokens. granted, its not the most idea of ways, because it takes up a lot more time than watching a video, but its a way to not let your team fall too far behind. add friends, like arion said...it at least gets you 4 items. watch other peoples games as well, as they will gift you items as thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123