Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by endou View Post
    Already install after uninstalling the app.. The problem is, it back to the version before the new update today.. When i go to association menu, it tell me to update.. What's wrong??

Sent from my Che2-L11 using Tapatalk
    Seems like your Store is showing you an older version. Please uninstall Top Eleven again, then reboot your device before going to the Store and downloading Top Eleven again.

Thanks for having informed us about the changes made in the game concerning the game engine and the match simulation.
    Moi likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

What is Home Match Time? is it related to the country I select in create association or GMT or my PC time?

question about loan player and train bonus in asosiation match

i have question about loan player.

after someone take my loaned player, is that player i can't use to asosiation match anymore as my main squad or they still avaiable ? or they gone for good as loan the other member asotiation to use.

there is the case i already pull back my loan player but it seem they still loaned at other member. but in my screen i already pull them back. is that a bug ?

bonus question
    when i klik this button. i see other player % bonus but some of them not show properly. some time it show me that player has 0% then change again when i try again to klik, it change to 24% from 0% bonus instead, sometime it change to 0% again. is that a bug ?
    Last edited by 'Ace Muhammad Elmi; 06-07-2016 at 10:45 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Muqeet Ahmed View Post
    What is Home Match Time? is it related to the country I select in create association or GMT or my PC time?
    Same time as your regular Top Eleven time. It is linked to the Time Zone you have selected in your device.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ace Muhammad Elmi View Post
    i have question about loan player.

after someone take my loaned player, is that player i can't use to asosiation match anymore as my main squad or they still avaiable ? or they gone for good as loan the other member asotiation to use.

there is the case i already pull back my loan player but it seem they still loaned at other member. but in my screen i already pull them back. is that a bug ?
    You can't use a player in the current Association tournament if you have given him on Loan. The poor man can't clone himself You can still use it in League / Cup / CL matches, but you'll need to wait until next week to be able to use him again in Associations.

If I have created my own association and there are not enough member in it to particiapte, can I delete it and join other?

Moi, do you want to join my association?

By the where are you from? Moi is a French word meaning me, or is it the word that is spelled as moy (like Roy, koi and so on)?
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-07-2016 at 10:58 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

thanks for the answer and fast respond moi, i really apreciate it.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Muqeet Ahmed View Post
    If I have created my own association and there are not enough member in it to particiapte, can I delete it and join other?
    You can leave your Association at any time, simply go to Association Members (in Overview), click the icon next to your name and select "Leave". If you are the last member of the Association, it will be automatically deleted too.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast