Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 223
Like Tree81Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

  1. #111
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    This is a technical limitation, you can't add an ingame friend if he is not in the same server as you. Associations work differently, like friendlies, so even if you can see him in yours you can't add him "in the game". He can still be your friend if he has a Facebook account and you're friends there, as you know.

    We are working on ways to overcome this limitation in the future.
    Ok, thanks for reply, I'll be looking forward to a future update on this :-)

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #112
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Will associations with 6 members get more points than associations with 5 members? Will they have an advantage to move up in the rankings over associations with less members?
    No in terms of final rewards, for which only the position you end up in the tournament matters (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th). But you get more points for every win ...
    Arion likes this.

  3. #113
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Will associations with 6 members get more points than associations with 5 members? Will they have an advantage to move up in the rankings over associations with less members?
    If we finish first we get 50 points, 2nd then 25, 3rd then 10, 4th then none
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

    A good defence is the best offense.

  4. #114
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    If we finish first we get 50 points, 2nd then 25, 3rd then 10, 4th then none
    First get 50 points? So 200 maximum in one season - then how can any association get over 1000 points, when 20% is lost at the end of every season? We get up to 1000, then 20% down, so we have 800 and next season we can win 200 only again. But to reach platinum division you need 1350+.

  5. #115
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    First get 50 points? So 200 maximum in one season - then how can any association get over 1000 points, when 20% is lost at the end of every season? We get up to 1000, then 20% down, so we have 800 and next season we can win 200 only again. But to reach platinum division you need 1350+.
    An ASSOCIATION gets 50 points. Say we won all the 4 tournaments in season to earn 200 points. Next season we'll start from 160.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

    A good defence is the best offense.

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #116
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Remember that these 50, 25, 10 points are extra points being given to an Association depending on its final position in the tournament. But Associations also get points for every win (3) and draw (1) during the tournament.

    So, technically if you have more people in the Association you can indirectly get more points for tournaments. The final prizes are the same (50, 25, 10) but you play more matches so more changes to get +3 and +1.

  7. #117
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4
    Hi Guys,
    my new football association is " BLACK BLIND CASTLE''
    U R CORDIALLY INVITED TO THIS ASSOCIATION....
    then we can represent ourself together....
    thanks

  8. #118
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Remember that these 50, 25, 10 points are extra points being given to an Association depending on its final position in the tournament. But Associations also get points for every win (3) and draw (1) during the tournament.

    So, technically if you have more people in the Association you can indirectly get more points for tournaments. The final prizes are the same (50, 25, 10) but you play more matches so more changes to get +3 and +1.
    So if my Association has 5 players, and we all win every game in Semi Finals and Finals, will we have 30(Semifinals total)+30(Finals total)+50(Tournament position)=110 points, or only 50 points as the Tournament position points?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

    A good defence is the best offense.

  9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #119
    Moi
    Moi is offline
    Addicted Moi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    The first case:

    5 managers ---> 10 matches in semi-finals --> all won --> 30 points
    5 managers ---> 10 matches in finals --> all won --> 30 points

    So that's 30 + 30 + 50, 110 yes

    Although it's very unlikely that you will win everything
    Arion likes this.

  10. #120
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1
    Bug with login after i loan a player. Please fix it

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast