Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    The first case:

5 managers ---> 10 matches in semi-finals --> all won --> 30 points
    5 managers ---> 10 matches in finals --> all won --> 30 points

So that's 30 + 30 + 50, 110 yes

Although it's very unlikely that you will win everything
    Just assuming. So 1 member more adds up to 12 points. So bigger teams have advantages
    sparklinginsilence likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

How to kick out managers of the association. everytime i kicked one he is back after 5 seconds, and i got the message there is an error with removing members.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #133
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    So as a victim of this bug, am I going to be able to manage my associations matches from the old version? It's all I got right now and been like that since yesterday.

I also can't sign the new player I just won in auction because it thinks my roster is full due to the players i have borrowed, so i'm getting screwed in my regular matches as well..
    The second issue you mentioned is not a bug, but a feature. Your Squad can't go further than 22 players at any moment ... including loaned players. About the first one, we're still working on it!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #134
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Жорік Цок View Post
    How to kick out managers of the association. everytime i kicked one he is back after 5 seconds, and i got the message there is an error with removing members.
    Contact Support using the ingame Help (question mark button "?" next to Settings) and report this issue, they will look into that.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    The second issue you mentioned is not a bug, but a feature. Your Squad can't go further than 22 players at any moment ... including loaned players. About the first one, we're still working on it!
    It sure feels like a bug.
    I don't have 22 players on my roster. I have 21, I sold 1 in order to allow this player to be signed, however this is when that error started.
    I can no longer log in with the new version. The old version thinks the player I have borrowed are actually on my roster and now thinks I have 23 players instead of the 21 I actually have, thus I cannot sign my new transfers even though I sold a player right after I got him to make room. I can't do anything with these players, moving them at all causes the old version to crash.

Does this mean with the players I borrowed, in order to sign a new transfer i'll have to sell THREE current members of my full time roster? That hardly seems right to me.

I don't have 22 players on my roster. I have 21, I sold 1 in order to allow this player to be signed, however this is when that error started.
    I can no longer log in with the new version. The old version thinks the player I have borrowed are actually on my roster and now thinks I have 23 players instead of the 21 I actually have, thus I cannot sign my new transfers even though I sold a player right after I got him to make room. I can't do anything with these players, moving them at all causes the old version to crash.

Does this mean with the players I borrowed, in order to sign a new transfer i'll have to sell THREE current members of my full time roster? That hardly seems right to me.
    I loaned one player and borrowed another, 2 days ago though, but now I can't log in from the new version as well...

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #137
    Moi

Can you send me your team name by Private Message? It may help us find the issue.

Regarding the other question, it works like in real life. Squads can have a limited number of players on their teams. And loaned players count too. If a player is loaned to a team, it's like it was theirs and it is taken into account to calculate the total number of players in that Squad.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #138
    Moi
    [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-ios-928x440.jpg

ASSOCIATIONS TOURNAMENTS ARE LIVE! Check your draw

Moi, Could you explain to us How to train with other association members during the tournament ?

And it 's better if you explain by VDO on youtube. Thank you.

[Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-.jpg

Stuck here for hours, won't let me log, any solution? Clear cache and restart didn't help (PC version).

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast