Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tokens are cheaper in China or what?

Dreamer
    Tokens goes to tokens....
    Why dont give tokens when win league???

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 飞天雪地 View Post
    That's it. I can't let this slide.

Buddy, before you insinuate, why don't you check where the top rated associations in Top 100 are actually from and whether any of them are in the Top 10?

You'll find that the top rated associations are 7 stars and there are only 5 of them, and only 1 of them is Chinese.

If there is rampant cheating you would expect a bunch of maxed out Chinese associations no?

And none of the 7 stars associations are in the Top 10.

The fifth ranked association is only 5 stars, they deserve a medal.
    well in my top 100 ...the top 5 are already CHINESE team and top 10... 7 of them are CHINESE~ well some of them don't look like cheating
    but some...like a LV 6 ~ have 2.7B money, 183000 seat stadium... LOL really? Moi said that guy is not cheating~ ok ... i just believe he has so many money~ LOL and so organize the build up all the team name and association almost the same name ~ and don't forget this is just a new start season... some might get out high rate player in the end of the season for a better draw CUP... and at least ...all player lost one star when promote~

so... i am BELIEVEING that under or equal LV6 ~ have more than 2B money and have a stadium for 183000 seat~~ yea... that is not cheating~

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    but some...like a LV 6 ~ have 2.7B money, 183000 seat stadium... LOL really? Moi said that guy is not cheating~ ok ... i just believe he has so many money~ LOL and so organize the build up all the team name and association almost the same name ~ and don't forget this is just a new start season... some might get out high rate player in the end of the season for a better draw CUP... and at least ...all player lost one star when promote~

so... i am BELIEVEING that under or equal LV6 ~ have more than 2B money and have a stadium for 183000 seat~~ yea... that is not cheating~
    Anyway this guy ( or girl ) is an idiot cause at level 6 you can have only 28 000 max of attendance in your stadium . And it cost 85 token to have a 30-35M bank's credit , so you can calculate how many tokens you must have to have 2.7B ( 2 700 000 / 35 000 = 77 )* 85T = around 6500 useless tokens cause 2.7B or even 500M is useless at level 6 and you could wait for further levels to have better bank's credit with 85T if you see wwhat i mean !

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Anyway this guy ( or girl ) is an idiot cause at level 6 you can have only 28 000 max of attendance in your stadium . And it cost 85 token to have a 30-35M bank's credit , so you can calculate how many tokens you must have to have 2.7B ( 2 700 000 / 35 000 = 77 )* 85T = around 6500 useless tokens cause 2.7B or even 500M is useless at level 6 and you could wait for further levels to have better bank's credit with 85T if you see wwhat i mean !
    LOL that is the point.... 183000 seat stadium.... how many token you need to speed it up (and all other building)? and the cash ~ LOL
    someone said that is not cheating in LV6 ~ yea... i am believing he is not cheating ~ he just super rich and into this game~ LOL

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Moi
    Hi Managers

We're delighted to see you are enjoying the new Associations feature!

We have been gathering feedback from the Community since its release. After analyzing this feedback, we have decided to make some adjustments to matchmaking according to it, to ensure you are totally happy with how Associations work. This weekend's tournament has been already scheduled with these new adjustments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12