Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Season 81 - Are you ready?

Pro
    I just massacred the number 3 of the league with 7-0. Facing the number 2 tomorrow. It is going to be the match of the league. I need a tie or a win. Only 1 point away from each other. The tension is rising!!! And in an hour CL finale for these guys. I have a good chance at winning.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I just massacred the number 3 of the league with 7-0. Facing the number 2 tomorrow. It is going to be the match of the league. I need a tie or a win. Only 1 point away from each other. The tension is rising!!! And in an hour CL finale for these guys. I have a good chance at winning.
    I hate such matches towards the end of the league. Goodluck !
    Killroy likes this.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Killroy, Dman2pt, talisman and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    Congratz Gert. Same trophy for my second team. Wooot.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Addicted
    Perfect!

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpeg
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

Treble ✔ going for quadruple lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Among my 2 teams, the last few days of D7 CY 689 PK4 (Level 29) is more interesting.

Less than 24 hours before, my team still have a full squad with all players similar in quality. At start of this season day, squad came down to 21 after 2 players were sold and an academy players was signed. Now, it only has 14 players. I am surprised that it is so easy to sell players in auction market, though I intentionally offered reasonably attractive players.

For the league match tomorrow, there will only be 13 players available. Both substitute players are GK. Rusu, my very good GK in last season, will be only true backup player tomorrow. This formation setting is interesting. I will set the ticket price tomorrow to zero to thank for the fans. My forever-defensive-minded team will set to attacking mode to entertain the audience.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-last-tonight-formation.jpg

One week ago, even if my team was not leading, I was full of confident that it will eventually rise to the top and win league champion, because I expected my last few matches was very very easy. I gained a lot of +ve goal difference on playing with these teams half season ago.. But in last few days, my team far badly performed than I expected. I cannot blame for unlucky. I think I could not properly handle the development of bad team form.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-last-table.jpgSeason 81 - Are you ready?-last-statistic.jpg

I need to put considerable effort to rename my players before selling them. The transfer of D7 CY 689 PK4 is probably ended before squad size is now 14. If I am not too tired, I will start to arrange selling NT Bulldogs' (Level 35) players asap. But I don't expect successfully selling their players before new season. The market is far less active in this level of this server.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-22-2016 at 04:14 PM.
    madflo19 and pcmacdaniel like this.

Yeeeahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

To manage, is to make decisions, and the decision of today, gave us the 15th Champions League vs a +1 Level team

Just few minutes before the match I decided to set as MC the AMC Andrich and put Beckham as sub', then Malka as AMR and move Correa from AMR to AMC.

Min 20 Malka assist Tokgonul and with this 0-1 FCBayern München won the 15th Champions League of our history. Party coming now :3

Attachment 37458
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 81 - Are you ready?-final-15th-cl-0-1.jpg  
    Last edited by khris; 07-22-2016 at 06:37 PM.

The LEAGUE game had no history, easy 9:0 win, win Bessa scoring a hat trick and MOM, Hoppmann scored 2 (18 so far this season)

Looking to the LEAGUE table i can end in any place between 4th and 9th. Looking to the games the most likely spot seems to be 8th, and i am the first to play.
    Lets hope for the Best!

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

And a massacre it was.... still sad I lost the leagueHe mentioned Stachini even though Abass Scored 6 and assisted 2, Griezman scored 2 and assisted 2.....Great report
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 07-23-2016 at 06:23 AM.
    Duncton, Bunzo, madflo19 and 2 others like this.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast