Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coin price fairness.

Rookie

Coin price fairness.

Ok so I am scouting my leagues today when I come across the famous Vietnamese manager with 24 players, all with six stars already, all with SA , most with three positions.

So he is a coin buyer, but how can I compete seeing I live in a part of the world where coins are a lot more expensive (not that I have bought any in six months)

Just wondering...

Funny thing is last season this managerial genius manager to come FIFTH in his league . Plus this season, unless there is a flurry of transfer activity most of the managers in my league are doing a Brexit.
    Last edited by Ian McAdam; 06-28-2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Typos

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    Ok so I am scouting my leagues today when I come across the famous Vietnamese manager with 24 players, all with six stars already, all with SA , most with three positions.

So he is a coin buyer, but how can I compete seeing I live in a part of the world where coins are a lot more expensive (not that I have bought any in six months)

Just wondering...

Funny thing is last season this managerial genius manager to come FIFTH in his league ������. Plus this season, unless there is a flurry of transfer activity most of the managers in my league are doing a Brexit.
    If you think a user is suspicious, you can report him to our Support team. Simply press the Help button you can find in your Top Eleven app (question mark "?" next to Settings) and explain the situation to Support. We check all reports.

Ian,
    How did you work out tokens were cheaper to buy in Vietnam than in say the UK or Norway ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ian,
    How did you work out tokens were cheaper to buy in Vietnam than in say the UK or Norway ?
    Hi, someone posted a list a few weeks back.