Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By motrin
  • 1 Post By CM-16

Thread: Is fast trainers still a valid strategy?

Is fast trainers still a valid strategy?

I am currently back from a few months away. I have just bought some of the most expensive (high valued) 18 and 19 5 star young players I can find in the market. Assuming they are fast trainers.

If I am planning to progress each season to a new league level, will these players keep up with the progression? (Gain a star each season or more) or will it be more efficient to just buy cheap 25-26 year olds at the star level you need in each season?

Thanks!

Addicted
    if you have enough green packs....they can least for at least 6-7 season..... but the problem is T11 cut off lots of the video and also set at lower limit for each day you can farm...so... you will be hard to do the power train....unless you have lots of farmed before or you are rich....

Famous
    I don't try to get extra tokens or packs. I don't play T11 new version. So I am not sure effect of new training.

Just wanting to point out that players recover for 6% per 3 hours now for your information.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If I am planning to progress each season to a new league level, will these players keep up with the progression? (Gain a star each season or more) or will it be more efficient to just buy cheap 25-26 year olds at the star level you need in each season?
    I 'm using a mixed strategy.
    I keep 7-8 basic players (fast trainers) in some key positions (like a DL-DC-DR, DC-DMC, DMC-MC, 2-3 wingers and a good ST) for 5-6 seasons and adding -selling in the end of the season the rest of my roster.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    It's definitely been dominating for me in level 1:

Is fast trainers still a valid strategy?-image.jpg

My squad is worth like 15-17m and just about anyone I face has a value of 5-6m, in the cup I've seen someone with a value of 9 that was level 2.

BTW how would you guys do with the fast trainers season 2? Sell the current ones and buy new or keep riding them?

Keep riding them. Especially at the low levels since money will be an issue. They will be good for several seasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Al Svanberg likes this.

For me, Al, you gotta keep those fast trainers until they are 23-25 years old

My players can still keep 5 Star on that age
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Thanks so much guys.

Would you also get new fast trainers at level 2? If so, how would you balance them? How many new/"old"?

Most of my squad, I kept the 4.season. I only buy at the beginning of the season, if there's need.

My strat is getting as much as young players (U-24/25 for me) as possible at the starting lineup then save a few 4-5 stars for the subs so if injuries or red cards happen you can use them