Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?

Angry 35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?

Since yesterday for watching videos began to give only 35 points of rest.
    A month ago it was 100. 2 weeks ago 50. NOW 35, WTF?
    On our Russian and Chinese forum, most people are not satisfied with these changes.
    Now play against DONATE becomes impossible.

I think a lot of people go out of the game.

The competition between the players will fall, because rivals will BOTS!
    People who bought tokens will no longer do so because they will play against weak opponents!

BB NORDEUS

TOP ELEVEN GAME OF MONEY

They have said they are investigating so please do complain about the time their investigation is taking but not a problem they have already adressed.

You are lucky you get 35, some people get nothing. Just saying

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Visual View Post
    Since yesterday for watching videos began to give only 35 points of rest.
    A month ago it was 100. 2 weeks ago 50. NOW 35, WTF?
    On our Russian and Chinese forum, most people are not satisfied with these changes.
    Now play against DONATE becomes impossible.

I think a lot of people go out of the game.

The competition between the players will fall, because rivals will BOTS!
    People who bought tokens will no longer do so because they will play against weak opponents!

BB NORDEUS

TOP ELEVEN GAME OF MONEY
    I won't discuss limits here, but of course there has to be limits as not all Managers have access to the same offers, so it was not fair some teams were able to get 100 while others were getting just a few.

Apart from that, there's absolutely no need to have this amount of free boosters every day. If you see yourself struggling for that, maybe you need to do some changes in your daily activities / training. Check this message I posted some months ago about the "urgent need of rest packs".

Or may you explain why do you need 100 or 50 or 30 boosters every day? How do you use them? If you need these boosters to give your players 20 training sessions a day, of course you can't do that for free.

I agree. 35 limit is unacceptable!

I watched 20 videos and recived 2... never had option to recive 100, 50, or 20 xD
    I'm agree in that limits should exist.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Asklepios View Post
    I agree. 35 limit is unacceptable!
    Same answer, can you explain why do you think you should be able to obtain hundreds of free boosters every day? Why do you need those many boosters?

There's absolutely no need to have dozens of boosters every day to play Top Eleven, only if you want to train all your players 40 times a day, every day. And of course that shouldn't be free.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I watched 20 videos and recived 2... never had option to recive 100, 50, or 20 xD
    I'm agree in that limits should exist.
    I'd say you got 20, some providers have a bit of delay but you will receive them. And if you are not, just contact Support and we will investigate.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I'd say you got 20, some providers have a bit of delay but you will receive them. And if you are not, just contact Support and we will investigate.
    I tend to count the boosters lol that's been since lot of time ago, the video that give the booster usually is not everyone here, maybe 1 of 3 videos seen give it, sometimes 1 of 5, and, few days ago 2 between 20. Will try to save screen capt' and send to support next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I won't discuss limits here, but of course there has to be limits as not all Managers have access to the same offers, so it was not fair some teams were able to get 100 while others were getting just a few.

Apart from that, there's absolutely no need to have this amount of free boosters every day. If you see yourself struggling for that, maybe you need to do some changes in your daily activities / training. Check this message I posted some months ago about the "urgent need of rest packs".

Or may you explain why do you need 100 or 50 or 30 boosters every day? How do you use them? If you need these boosters to give your players 20 training sessions a day, of course you can't do that for free.

In my leage three players use Donation. They have a 7-8 star players.
    How do I play against them without points of rest?

100 point of rest have existed for over a year, why remove them now?

All China and Russian players will leave the game.

Their standard of living is much lower than in Europe and USA. They can not afford to buy tokens.

Strong players who have spent many hours in it every day will remove the game.

Players who buy tokens will not have worthy opponents. Why should they buy tokens if they will play against weak opponents?
    Asklepios likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Visual View Post
    In my leage three players use Donation. They have a 7-8 star players.
    How do I play against them without points of rest?

100 point of rest have existed for over a year, why remove them now?

All China and Russian players will leave the game.

Their standard of living is much lower than in Europe and USA. They can not afford to buy tokens.

Strong players who have spent many hours in it every day will remove the game.

Players who buy tokens will not have worthy opponents. Why should they buy tokens if they will play against weak opponents?
    I agree you completely!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast