Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By N3ROGamingHD
  • 3 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Help me.. I dont know wtf is happening??

Help me.. I dont know wtf is happening??

I am placed in a tough league this season. So i make sure all my players are fully rested high in morals before the match starts.
    I dont know what the hell is happening but am losing or drawing matches against teams those are 4* or have a weak team than me.
    Doesn't matter if am watching the match or not
    See the first team Skenderbeu Al

I lost to this guy, he was using 5 CM so i used Wings and went for long passes and moreover I was watching this game live. Still I lost, I did everything possible, from changing tactics to mentality but still i lost..

See the second match Chelios

I am a lot strong than this guy but I ended up with a draw and this time i was not watching live.. What the hell is happening? I am out of Cup and with this draw n loss am now on 5 in league table, which means am completely out of Title Race and maybe cant get to play UCL also next season.. Please someone help me, i have to finish top 4 atleast.. Please help..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

And did I mention, both of the opponents were not watching Live but still am the Victim..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    HairDryer likes this.

Famous
    I am afraid I cannot give you advice on tactics. With available information, I think your tactic on 1st match is adequate. No comment for 2nd match because there's no information.

After almost half a season, the past results can fairly reflect the competitiveness of teams. If your opponent strongly performs in league, you must regard it as a strong team even if their average or starter quality is not high. Teams can be strong because of different factors. We may not fully understand through information available through T11.

I also want to remind you that player form is important. If some of your players poorly perform, you may need to bench them for a while. The highest quality player player is not necessarily the player who can contribute the most in all matches.

The most dangerous player of opponents may not be the highest quality player. For example, wingers are usually most dangerous players, my highest rating players and best scorers of my teams. However, their qualities are usually obviously lower than team average because I seldom replace(upgrade) them.

In my opinion, the quality difference between your team and your opponents are not large enough to guarantee your team for victory. If opponent have good past record, I must respect them and be more careful. If a very dangerous player of opponent is identified. I may try to limit his activities e.g. putting more players around him.

In conclusion, if your team performs more poorly than you expect, I suggest to firstly 'manage' player form. Identifying your poorly performing player is first step. You may place them in bench or even replace them with new player even if their quality is high. If some players consistently performs in all matches (not necessarily the best player), I suggest to rely more on them and keep it as regular starter. In my opinion, formation should maintain some consistency in order to ensure longer success.

I don't know much but...

Maybe the only advice I have is morale boosters? Coz sometimes I beat stronger opponents when my team's morale is at max

Apprentice
    Just show us the formation you played and the statistics. I think that the quality difference does not justify a trolling, you are probably doing something wrong

Στάλθηκε από το ZTE Blade A460 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Stats, stats mate. in the page team you can save a screen capture of all the goals scored, assistances made and Man of the Match players that is all in 1 page. Dont tell me anything if you put 4 defenders or that you have +5Q, post this page with all team numbers, and then I can say what I have to say.

you have all the good advised given. show you team formation and the game statistic you will get better advise.
    you dnt win game base on quality like cookizz say and
    your oppo form is better then yours.

I think, you need to know, where your players perform. F.e. last season I had a Winger (could play: AML/AMC/AMR). He only performed at AMR. This season, first 8 games, he was rated with an average of 6,8. So I made some tests, and he is now godlike at AMC. The main problem in that case - usually I play without an AMC, so I have a really good sub for close situations.

Another thing for me: I usally play 4-5-1V, but this season my whole team performs much better with 4-4-2 classic. BUT... this season I often change formation/tactic before and during a game. I also know, which player I have to use for keypositions.

Our FA had the worst draw since the beginning: My opponent was 30% stronger than me and the awaytime was really bad - 02:00 am. Home, I was there, managed to win 2:1. Away... I was sleeping, but my team squad won again 2:1. All players at keypositions were rated higher than 8. Quality is important, for sure, but I think, players on right position are better/stronger than only pure quality.
    The main problems are:
    -) you don't know, if there is something changed
    -) it takes (much) time to fix it.