Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Constantly low ratings for a player

Constantly low ratings for a player

Hello, everyone!
    I want to ask you for some advice. I recently bought from an auction a 4 star/almost 5/, 26 old, DMC player and his last games' ratings are as follows: 5, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5 /in the three tournaments/. What' s the matter? His moral is always excellent and his condition too, but he keeps producing those low ratings. So, what do you do in these cases? Is there any proven "cure" for this "condition" or i simply should sell the guy straight away till the market is still hot. Do you think that this low numbers could be changed this season somehow? Or maybe next season. I don't mind keeping him till next season, if there is a chance that his ratings will improve. I''ve never played him out of position and unfortunately he IS my only DMC at the moment. So, what's your advice. I've never seen such a string of low ratings and i am a level 3 manager now.
    Last edited by sincity; 03-19-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Sometimes quality is not enough and they are maded to perform bad, I had scouters, 6 stars + who was playing very bad every game...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yes...by the ratings you will get an idea how well your player is performing during a match.....
    You can't do much about it, maybe you place the player on the bench for a match, or max his morale.

When a player in my squad has a performance under 6 for severall matches, I start looking at the auction for another one to fill his place and sell the previous, non performing player.
    Playing with team: Oranje

My advice: Sell him! There are so many players out there on the TM, so dont waist your time and thinking, "will he be/perfom better or not".. Probably thats was the reason the seller sold him at the first place.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Well, the easiest thing in the world is to sell him,of course. He is a T11 generated player, by the way. I was just curious if there was a remedy for this problem with low ratings for certain players. I repeat, his moral is always 100% and he has not had a rating higher than 5 in all of his 7 games so far. And, I believe that he was one of the main reasons that i lost 3 of those last 7 games. By the way, for a try, I've just played a friendly game and I placed him in the starting 11 on purpose and guess what? His rating was a 5, again. So, I must sell the guy then. Thanks for your advice.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Hello, everyone!
    I want to ask you for some advice. I recently bought from an auction a 4 star/almost 5/, 26 old, DMC player and his last games' ratings are as follows: 5, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5 /in the three tournaments/. What' s the matter? His moral is always excellent and his condition too, but he keeps producing those low ratings. So, what do you do in these cases? Is there any proven "cure" for this "condition" or i simply should sell the guy straight away till the market is still hot. Do you think that this low numbers could be changed this season somehow? Or maybe next season. I don't mind keeping him till next season, if there is a chance that his ratings will improve. I''ve never played him out of position and unfortunately he IS my only DMC at the moment. So, what's your advice. I've never seen such a string of low ratings and i am a level 3 manager now.

how old and how many years remains in his contract

And when he's a scout bought, would you still sell it? i got the same problem but in my server there are not so many 5*, let alone 6 stars like him

change your team formation and team order

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    So i should stop using my formation and orders (which averagly let me win 3-8/ 0 my matches) just to cheer him up? Not happening. He can rot in hell. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    This is not an issue. I play different formations and order each game and also try to keep all 22 players involved in a way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast