Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 9th-10th of July weekend issues

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

9th-10th of July weekend issues

9th-10th of July weekend issues-tw1400x700-faissues2.jpg

Hi Managers,

We sincerely apologise for the technical issues you faced this weekend during the Football Association tournament, we're working hard to fix them.

Return to the game tomorrow to find a small gift as a token of our gratitude for your patience

Enjoy & thanks for playing!

Dreamer
    It's a good idea to stop associations until you can fix all problems and provide us a stable game
    Last edited by Ioannis Boulakas; 07-12-2016 at 07:26 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, sometimes it's better to give something to people to see how it works in a massive way, so to find out the problems-bugs and fixed them one by one.
    (instead of making some tests for a small crowd or making the "perfect" species" in a lab).

I would say, let's keep that way but not getting frustrated about that (or spending precious extra sources).

my opinion of course
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hi Moi,

I've already been in touch with your help desk, but I did want to point out the complete havoc wrecked on my account this weekend. In addition to not being able to watch my 2nd association match on Saturday, your game engine immediately decided to award the finalists from Sundays matches on Saturday. None of those matches were yet scheduled or could be attended by anyone in my association due to the bug. We took second place because of this. Also, it caused my league match later on Saturday to not be viewable. I lost to a inferior team 5-2.

The compensation is appreciated and at the end of the day it's just a game, but I have to admit I was certainly disappointed. Between this and my wife making me install a new ceiling fan I was ready for my weekend to be over and head back to the office.

I hope you guys get this worked out soon.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    Hi Moi,

I've already been in touch with your help desk, but I did want to point out the complete havoc wrecked on my account this weekend. In addition to not being able to watch my 2nd association match on Saturday, your game engine immediately decided to award the finalists from Sundays matches on Saturday. None of those matches were yet scheduled or could be attended by anyone in my association due to the bug. We took second place because of this. Also, it caused my league match later on Saturday to not be viewable. I lost to a inferior team 5-2.

The compensation is appreciated and at the end of the day it's just a game, but I have to admit I was certainly disappointed. Between this and my wife making me install a new ceiling fan I was ready for my weekend to be over and head back to the office.

I hope you guys get this worked out soon.
    Yep you are right, apologies again for the inconveniences. It's all part of the same issue, so unexpected outcomes of any kind can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TW1400x700-FAissues2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	69473

Hi Managers,

We sincerely apologise for the technical issues you faced this weekend during the Football Association tournament, we're working hard to fix them.

Return to the game tomorrow to find a small gift as a token of our gratitude for your patience

Enjoy & thanks for playing!
    I have not received anything this morning?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Probably a bug ….eh?
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Probably a bug ….eh?
    A manager in our association got a very generous gift yesterday so im assuming its a bug denying some of us that gift as well

also no compensation yet 😁. But the worst are the missed points. We could own a top ten ranking if this bug not happened...
    Bunzo likes this.

5 tokens…very generous indeed
    Ioannis Boulakas likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast