Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nordeus needs to chillax! So do token buyers

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I actually never had more then 2 injuries in my whole season.
    That is extremely lucky. I can get 2 injuries in just one game alone. My players are in full condition / moral in almost every game. Injuries are pretty much random. Unless you overtrain your players or do a lot of friendlies. You are still low level, so don't expect to get this little injuries all the time.

I have no complaints about injuries now. I used to get about 20-30 injuries in one season. I think it has reduced to about 10-20 injuries.

Ppl post because they are frustrated with Nordeous! You post because you seem to be frustrated with them. You need to chill lax too! Btw I always get put in leagues with token buyers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Ppl post because they are frustrated with Nordeus! You post because you seem to be frustrated with them. You need to chill lax too! Btw I always get put in leagues with token buyers.
    Yes, I addressed a possible solution to this "problem". 2 separate leagues: one for token buyers and one for non-token buyers.
    Why bother playing when you are stuck in a league with 10 token buying Real Madrids.

What is pathetic is hearing the token buyers say: "but we pay and support the site, so we deserve to beat the crap out of the non-token buying teams. We paid for this right and its the advantage we deserve." What a load of crap.

Sure the minnows will beat the sharks once in a blue moon, more with this game engine, but its just not fun to face and lose against people who outspend you on a consistent basis.

If they can group teams based on quality for cup competitions, then they can group teams based on token spending.

WHAT IF....think about it for a minute...Token buyers were placed in a league by themselves. No more complaints from non-token buyers about stacked teams. More hope for non-token buyers in auctions.

I know this may never happen but the only complainers in this situation are the token buyers because they have to play each other and dont have many easy games against non-token buyers anymore to pad their stats.

But this discussion is being diverted away from the main point of this thread, which is to point out to the complainers that injuries are programmed to happen as frequently as possible to make you spend your hard-earned tokens.

Look, Nordeus can do so many things better than they are currently doing. Send emails and complaints directly. I seriously doubt they look at every complaint posted on these boards. If they do, I want that paying job!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12