Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nordeus needs to chillax! So do token buyers

Banned

Nordeus needs to chillax! So do token buyers

How is it not clear to everyone how this website works???

1. Nordeus rewards token buyers with good results. Too bad token buyers have to play against other token buyers!
    2. Nordeus penalizes non-token buyers with injuries and bad results in order to entice them to buy tokens for better players and rest/health/morale packs.
    3. Nordeus penalizes token buyers who dont spend their tokens: i.e. numerous injuries and bad results. They already know they have you hooked, they just have to keep pushing you to buy tokens.

Keeping it obvious: Nordeus mostly cares about $$$. Thats business as usual. If you expect them to make a game where most players can win consistantly without buying tokens, dont. It will never happen. Too many people are hooked and they already make tons of $$$ from the "supporters".

What really bugs me is why dont they split into two leagues: one for token buyers, without ads and more rewards, and the other for free players with adverts and reminders to play the better tokenfest game.

They reel you in with the experience of playing the game with tokens and then they systematically squeeze the tokens out of you as fast as they can without it looking suspicious and deliberate.

I am not complaining. I enjoy this game and have put a few $$$ into it to give me a better chance at winning.

BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!

STOP it with the constant whining about injuries! Hey I get that half your team is on the sidelines while you have to dress your 1* reserves to play the token buyer in the Cup match.

Just spend the $50 on more tokens, buy the health packs and heal your players already!!!

I have already expressed my lack of enthusiasm in spending money on an online game that has no chance of return. I know this is not texas holdem, but I am a football fanatic and I love anyting to do with footie.

Just stop complaining about the game already! Hmmm, Im complaining about the complaining....vicious cycle it seems
    Last edited by cracicot; 03-19-2013 at 07:11 PM.

well said.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

This speech has been rewarded with a standing ovation :0
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Halleluya

I'm in the same situation as you are, and I totally agree with you.

bow down to the king of oration!!

yes, all of this is so

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    How is it not clear to everyone how this website works???

1. Nordeus rewards token buyers with good results. Too bad token buyers have to play against other token buyers!
    2. Nordeus penalizes non-token buyers with injuries and bad results in order to entice them to buy tokens for better players and rest/health/morale packs.
    3. Nordeus penalizes token buyers who dont spend their tokens: i.e. numerous injuries and bad results. They already know they have you hooked, they just have to keep pushing you to buy tokens.

Keeping it obvious: Nordeus mostly cares about $$$. Thats business as usual. If you expect them to make a game where most players can win consistantly without buying tokens, dont. It will never happen. Too many people are hooked and they already make tons of $$$ from the "supporters".

What really bugs me is why dont they split into two leagues: one for token buyers, without ads and more rewards, and the other for free players with adverts and reminders to play the better tokenfest game.

They reel you in with the experience of playing the game with tokens and then they systematically squeeze the tokens out of you as fast as they can without it looking suspicious and deliberate.

I am not complaining. I enjoy this game and have put a few $$$ into it to give me a better chance at winning.

BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!

STOP it with the constant whining about injuries! Hey I get that half your team is on the sidelines while you have to dress your 1* reserves to play the token buyer in the Cup match.

Just spend the $50 on more tokens, buy the health packs and heal your players already!!!

I have already expressed my lack of enthusiasm in spending money on an online game that has no chance of return. I know this is not texas holdem, but I am a football fanatic and I love anyting to do with footie.

Just stop complaining about the game already! Hmmm, Im complaining about the complaining....vicious cycle it seems
    hm i think my team is winning constantly and i never really had real injury problems and never bought tokens with real money....
    just need to be patient and be carefull with your hard earned tokens
    and if you really are a footie fanatic as you say... you should realize that there is no damn reason to spend real money on a stupid (really stupid) engine as this is.. there are still better games out there for free like fm wich i think is the best what you can get
    Last edited by Satwe; 03-19-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

Where would be the sense of buying tokens then
    If they pay for the game they should get an advantage against non-token buyers

I actually never had more then 2 injuries in my whole season. I never train tired players. I never train right after the match, i NEVER or almost never use the 3 bars training. 3 bars training gives a huge boost, but raises the rates of injuries drastically. One 3 bar is the same of all 3 trainings with 2 bars. That said, the only amount i spent on this game was 180 tokens last season, and 10 € now for a survey which gave out a lot of tokens. That said, i don't feel penalized more or less than token buyers.

If one thing should be, it's that Nordeus Programmers are a bunch of noobs, with no offense to take. Whenever i check the facebook page and read their post, i can't help to notice that most of their posts are "childish". I can say that prolly t11 was an idea had by youngsters which got to be rich by now. But still, unexperienced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast