Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: troll result~

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Milan Milanov
    The last will write, because now hell I am very disappointed!
    sorry Milan, this isn't troll result but something else.
    troll result is in one game, maybe two in a season.
    After the troll result , everything get back to normal.

Your team has some other problems but I don't what cause I don't have the info about your players, your coaching or management.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Do I need to say more?

Just 1 question. I recognize everyone of your squad. But who the hell is O. Khan? 😜

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanghaicola View Post
    Just 1 question. I recognize everyone of your squad. But who the hell is O. Khan?

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku
    Oliver khan? lol

Rookie
    sry

sht this 30s thing when i didn't post anything in hours :S
    Last edited by dragonjm; 07-20-2016 at 09:45 PM.
    Sanghaicola likes this.

Addicted
    LOL .... and with the troll result... i also have troll system.... LOL

the game start twice...

troll result~-screenshot_2016-07-14-13-04-03.jpg

and this match... game start... opposite goal... and game start again... opposite goal again.... 15min... i am behind 0:2 LOL really troll system ~

troll result~-screenshot_2016-07-16-10-09-54.jpg
    Milan Milanov likes this.

Rookie
    Another Cup final lost to a team 30% weaker. I had the right counter formation, moral at max, condition at max, bonus all 10%, winning bonus at max, 30% more quality, a lot more SA, more possession, more shots, and i lose 1-0. In my last 4 finals (2CL 2 Cups), with similar conditions, i only won 1. And was only my 2nd defeat in the season excluding Ass.

The troll feature must be at maximum in the finals.

Tomorrow is my CL final, i don't intend to watch or care about counter or bonus, and will be with a opponent similar in quality, it will be in the troll hands.
    Last edited by dragonjm; 07-21-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Rookie
    Speaking of troll results, I witnessed something interesting. I watched a CL semi-final game for fun the other day, because it involved the guy who beat me in shootouts the previous round. I was not supporting anyone, just watched. No manager were present btw.

So the game is 1-0 for the team who desperately needs this win in this second leg. Halfway through the game, his opponent gets a red card! Then tehy score on the resulting penalty. So I'm like, this is it, now he will win that game for sure.... well lo and behold, that team with one man short scored 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the game. Final score 3-2.

I mean, come on.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjack View Post
    Speaking of troll results, I witnessed something interesting. I watched a CL semi-final game for fun the other day, because it involved the guy who beat me in shootouts the previous round. I was not supporting anyone, just watched. No manager were present btw.

So the game is 1-0 for the team who desperately needs this win in this second leg. Halfway through the game, his opponent gets a red card! Then tehy score on the resulting penalty. So I'm like, this is it, now he will win that game for sure.... well lo and behold, that team with one man short scored 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the game. Final score 3-2.

I mean, come on.
    LOL~ yea...yesterday I already score 4 when opposite has 11 players @ 32min... and then the opposite get a red card....i think that will be a huge goal difference as 11 vs 11... i already get 4:0.... and the one of the opposite MC got sent off (and 1 yellow for DC and ST) ~ so i left the game at 45min to work....

when i got back later to check the game... you know what... the final score was...... 5:2 ..... I was like.... really??? and i check the highlight.... the opposite DC also got sent off at 62min... and then they score twice -.-!
    Pando likes this.

The other day I was 4-1 down to leaders after having an injury and a red card to my top scorer and went all in and ended up losing 4-3
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I note against 11 people score. But at 10, I can not score, on the contrary, to me goal scored. Why persecute player my opponent? I want to play against 11 people, not 10, because they beat me. In this game of association was revenge. The first as a guest i won 3: 4, the manager was absent and I had 3 support. On the second leg Manager again he missed, he have support and had 2 for 4 supporters for me. The team was tired, my fitness and restore morale, 18% bonus to attack 3 shifts during the game! Final score 2: 2 as the host as an active manager with bonuses, shift, support, fresh team, a class of opponents, with 11 players against his 10. What conclusion did you? And will play next weekend matches without attend without their straighten shape and adjusts play rough possibly have broken legs and hands of opponents! But if i saw then that I had not won, I will leave this game!
    troll result~-screenshot_1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails troll result~-screenshot_1.jpg  
    Last edited by Pando; 07-23-2016 at 06:50 PM.
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast