Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: troll result~

It was my Cup Match. Both of us were around 90. I won the 1st leg with 2-1 away. I could not watch my 2nd leg, then I thought it would be hard for me to win the game. Guess what, I ended up a win with 10-0. troll result~-2.jpgtroll result~-3.pngtroll result~-4.jpg
    Last edited by annozk; 07-23-2016 at 06:21 PM.
    Pando likes this.

me too wil try that. Just see ma preview post, please
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

Rookie
    This is from my CL final, won at penalty shootout, me stronger than the opponent with 35%.
    AM is congratulating my keeper with 3 saves when the opponent had 9. That is a keeper who is 40% lower on skill than my 3 aml amr st

troll result~-troll.jpg

And this is how i was knocked out from the cup:

troll result~-cup.jpg
    Last edited by ingineru; 07-23-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    Pando likes this.

Admin, I do not speak English and currently use google translator.
    I'll hope to look at pictures that will try to get the forum to be seen by other users. I know that against me have censorship. But I also know that to impose censorship of my comments, I still have to read. If you do not, it means you do not act professionally and defend one's interests. I just want my photos to be seen, nothing more! Well, I'll have the opportunity or better to liquidate the team?
    troll result~-28.7a.jpgtroll result~-28.7b.jpgtroll result~-28.7c.jpgtroll result~-28.7d.jpg
    I just want to add full premium for the victory of my players, fitness 98% / two players / other 99% activated bonus in-game attack = 14%. The manager and his supporters-missing!
    Last edited by Milan Milanov; 07-28-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Well, the rematch is authentic! We are making progress in the work.
    With titanium respect: Milan
    troll result~-29.7a.jpgtroll result~-29.7b.jpgtroll result~-29.7c.jpgtroll result~-29.7d.jpg
    All players of 99% fitness, one half with bright green diagonal arrow of morality, the other with dark green up arrow morality. Maximum bonus to win, using fresh change during the game, bonus attack 14% in the whole match. Glad lost only 1 goal. I expect to crush me!

AAAAAA will go mad! I am the host. See the class of my team, see the class and my opponent! How to win 2: 0 in almost equal game against a much more classy team ?! Why, when my team possession of the ball with 65-35% and more firing than your opponent that even I have a class fail to score and lose with 2: 3, 0: 1?!?!?! How? How does it work? Obviously you have to wish me fall only classy teams in the league, championship, cup and everywhere else to do I stress "can have a chance / opportunity to win! OK I only teams with 6-7 stars rival! With all my heart I wish that. I no longer sends me weak teams that will soil themselves in fear as he saw them, I beg you!
    troll result~-2.08a.jpgtroll result~-2.08b.jpgtroll result~-2.08c.jpgtroll result~-2.08d.jpg

Ooooh yeah, didn't watch my 4 matches in FA Cup. And quess? Won and lost on 1/2 final and 2 wins on FINAL. I saw my match report... Between 1-3 guys are support us. And we have a the best final day. troll result~-semi.jpgtroll result~-final.jpg
    Oh, how well I was! No nerves, no tension. Nor am I prepared the team fitness and morale! And in other matches, it was spending items for fitness, morale during the match to do shifts, changes in tactics ... Horror! Think of a bunch of crap and finally across the bot you kick it with 1 goal difference.
    1st in League: 12 times
    2nd in League: 9 times

1st in Champ. League: 2 times
    2nd in Champ. League:

1st in Cup: 2
    2nd in Cup:

League season winner: 3,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,18,26,40,43
    Ch.League season winner: 3,9
    Cup season winner: 26, 50

Addicted
    recently, like several days ago... when the time i lost one of the CL match... my team is hard to score.... like really hard to score even against 4 star team ~ i only won 1:0 to a 2 star team (league...every other team score at least 5:0 for that team) .... and then another 1:0 to a 4 star team..... and the next CL... won 3:0... seem getting better.... and then just finished a league game.... 129% vs 91.5%..... 0:0 again..... and my team shooting was less than the opposite........

Troll result? wish I was the weaker team

Sent from my Lenovo A388t using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Troll results happen every once in awhile. No doubt i feel pissed, but i won't fret over it.

Like today, i'm the favorite. Have more shots (20+) and more possession with me watching the match. Opponent had just 5 shots, but they scored in the 4th minute and i lost 0-1. I had plenty of one on one situations but it missed them all the time.

oh well, i take it as a bad day in the office. Barcelona do lose to some unknown teams once in awhile....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast