Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    And you believe your in own words?

If you buy the best scout player (115%) it costs 1968 token to max him. If he buys "only" 11 of these guys, it costs 21648 Token, without the cost of the player itself.
    100€ = 1500 T, that means, this guy payed more than 1400€ for this game?

Okay... I believe in you, but after the season, he lost a star. I can't say exactly how much the cost for this single star, but based on my best player it would be around 600 T. So he spend another 6600 Token - that's more than 400 €... EVERY month.
    Yes, that's how it works. There's more players like this than you would imagine. And as someone over here as mentioned, thanks to these kind of players Top Eleven can continue to be free to play for everyone.
    LeManiaque likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What I don't get is how on earth are these association managers who are on say manager level/club level 3 or 5 or 7 or whatever have the same or higher Ave quality than us than are over level 20? I I mean even if he had a stash of tokens and personal trained to 9* it would not be near the players avaliable at our levels so I can only say it all seems very fishy
    They are not. In Associations only the stars of your players (and your rivals' players) are taken into account. Otherwise you could only play together and against other players with your same exact level.

Here is an example:

User A is Level 10, has all his players with 5 stars
    User B is Level 20, has all his players with 5 stars

Of course the real quality of their players is very different, the players from the Level 20 user are much more powerful in absolute terms. BUT in Associations, players from user A and user B would have all 5 stars. That makes Associations the perfect place to team with other Managers who have many different levels, which is the point of this feature: Play with your friends no matter what level are they. In Associations you always see players with the stars his Manager sees them, even if he is 15 levels ahead or below you.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL.... and then you guys forgot to check the seats.... some LV 4,5 guys has 183000.... same as me ( LV14) build in normal time.... and remember that... he need to upgrade everything at the same time in order to have that seat.... how many token spend in there.... yeah... I really believe they are spend more than 1400€ ~ no one is cheating LOL just believe it...
    Oh well, if you don't believe some people is willing to pay this amounts of money, then there's nothing much I can do to explain

It's much better to deny it and keep pointing out fingers to other users without any proof, just because you can't believe others would spend that much. Like there's people who buys 10.000 $ jackets. I wouldn't do it, but they exist.

And in here you should thank these players instead of blaming them, as these users make Top Eleven "free to play" possible.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    nash123, I understood that that guy is legit. Well he doesn't need to use personal trainer, maybe he just bought green packs and trained them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

With greenpacks that's not possible... or it's more expensive than the personal trainer.

I've an 18 y.o. perfect FT. He was 140% after 3rd day of the season. Now, he is 146%, he got 2-4 trainings a day and played every single game.
    I also have a 22 y.o. ST, which wasn't a FT. He was at the beginning of the season 111%, now he is 139%. So, you see the levelprogression? Above 140% it's very very hard, that they gain enough % to rise to 160 or 180%.

Apart from that, I got a PN from Moi, and he also said, that's not possible. He also said, that he spent incredible much money.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Oh well, if you don't believe some people is willing to pay this amounts of money, then there's nothing much I can do to explain

It's much better to deny it and keep pointing out fingers to other users without any proof, just because you can't believe others would spend that much. Like there's people who buys 10.000 $ jackets. I wouldn't do it, but they exist.

And in here you should thank these players instead of blaming them, as these users make Top Eleven "free to play" possible.
    LOL...i already say...i believe that no one is cheating

Associations can be a tankers paradise.

Remember games attract experienced gamers. They look at a system and identify opportunities for advantage including WITHOUT CHEATING. The two key areas in top 11 are quality and the draw system.

I'm top Q in my association and I frequently get higher Q opposition. If you look at what the draw produces you can then look at what advantages there may be. One I've seem is a single lower Q member (doesn't need to be huge) with balanced others. The low Q guy gets 1 higher opponent, the higher more equal guys get slightly less. The lower Q guy then gets boosted with loans and bonuses. Thats one way, there are many. Think tactically.

PS. I'm sure there will come a day when I will sacrifice my 2 matches (hoping to snatch a point) and boost others by loaning my best players to increse their chances. Throw away 2 games to increase chance of success in up to 10 others.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Associations can be a tankers paradise.

Remember games attract experienced gamers. They look at a system and identify opportunities for advantage including WITHOUT CHEATING. The two key areas in top 11 are quality and the draw system.

I'm top Q in my association and I frequently get higher Q opposition. If you look at what the draw produces you can then look at what advantages there may be. One I've seem is a single lower Q member (doesn't need to be huge) with balanced others. The low Q guy gets 1 higher opponent, the higher more equal guys get slightly less. The lower Q guy then gets boosted with loans and bonuses. Thats one way, there are many. Think tactically.

PS. I'm sure there will come a day when I will sacrifice my 2 matches (hoping to snatch a point) and boost others by loaning my best players to increse their chances. Throw away 2 games to increase chance of success in up to 10 others.
    The "problem" with top eleven is evrybody who uses the forum will eventually catch up with this tricks or nordeus will try minimize them.

Im not saying people should not share as im benefitting also, only that people shared with nobodyelse but me haha

Great trick, thanks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Associations can be a tankers paradise
    hmmm, I 'm not sure about it.
    Two teams I have in FA groups were tanking and they have about seven-eight 7* players.
    NIK is in OMA group with other members of the forum, some of them also with high q players so we had draws vs 7* (some of our oppo teams had plenty of 10* players but they were from Germany, Switzerland and US so we didn't make any report ).
    Of course the reason I was tanking wasn't asc. games (just to avoid the same strong opponents I had in CH.L. draws and get some of my players stronger and go for the treble).

But the main purpose is the three official competitions of my team.
    I can't see the reason why keep tanking to have a strong team for FA groups.
    The only worthy prize is to be among the 7-8 top positions of the world.
    but I think is too optimistic to make a plan (tanking included) for finishing in top10.
    hey, this is TE
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-20-2016 at 06:17 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yeah valid points Nik but my main point was not that tanking is a valid strategy but as an explanation for Q (on topic). You can 'promote' in Associations while tanking. Some ppl might like the idea now that they can ignore everything else and play 4 games on a weekend for what they think is/will be an OP experience.

Ofc it doesn't mean they are good, just high Q.

My days of alt teams are behind me but it might be an enjoyable use for 1 - not caring much during the week then 4 games and chatting with friends on a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    The "problem" with top eleven is evrybody who uses the forum will eventually catch up with this tricks or nordeus will try minimize them.

Im not saying people should not share as im benefitting also, only that people shared with nobodyelse but me haha

Great trick, thanks
    I know what you mean but I wasn't sharing my secrets, I don't have any I just thought that giving some theoretical thinking might help folks get their juices flowing and get a better understanding of what they are seeing.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-20-2016 at 03:03 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast