Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: i just dont know and wanna learn

Question i just dont know and wanna learn

I started playing the game like 4 months ago .. i stopped playing this game for like 2 months i think and when i started again yesterday i was on level 6 like i was before ... but i had lost all facility levels.. so is this something i did or the game bugged? cause shouldn't i have lost both the level of the facilities and my team's level ??

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I recommend you to contact our support team because I never heard of this bug before, not sure what to say. You can contact them from in-game by opening a ticket. If you don't know how please let us to know.

Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    If the team has been abandoned for 2 months (i.e. >>30 days), I heard that teams will deleted.

Do you require to create a new level 1 team but you can keep manager level 6?

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    If the team has been abandoned for 2 months (i.e. >>30 days), I heard that teams will deleted.

Do you require to create a new level 1 team but you can keep manager level 6?
    I've heard that a team need be abandoned 70 days to be deleted but I've some old accounts that after months and months, keep the team name and so saved, but, in this case, starting in level 1.
    If 70 days are passed one start from level one as far as I know, despite as I say, I've started again after 6 months and the game save the old club name for my surprise lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I've heard that a team need be abandoned 70 days to be deleted but I've some old accounts that after months and months, keep the team name and so saved, but, in this case, starting in level 1.
    If 70 days are passed one start from level one as far as I know, despite as I say, I've started again after 6 months and the game save the old club name for my surprise lol
    Thanks. I learn more about team abandoning and restarting. Such case used to be too rare after introducing club taking over.

lucky me i still have my club after 6mth abandon.

If you log in after leaving your team for 70 days, you can have a new team in the same level as it was in the 70th day. Even better, your striker (usually) should be a 6 star player

yes you are right i have a 6 star player my striker.. but still without the facilities (court,hospital etc.) i think it will be a small problem about the money i have and the thing it need the less 3 days for each facility to be built !! :/

open a ticket? yes i actually don't know how and thank you