Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Season 82 - Are you ready?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Just got a nice player on loan, I hope he will play good.

21 yo / defensive wall
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Okay.....I learnt a lot that I can't even start, I might use up to 3pages..*kidding*....well I am in level 11(flying eagles) and level 7(golden eaglets) and came 2nd and 1st respectively..let's not start talking about cup and champions league, Football Association was challenging, Giants everywhere . Anyway some recruitment have been made to solve midfield issues, but my attack and defence needs some new breeds.....Hopefully we gonna have a good season. And to my Fans....Obrigado

In my league i have exactly the same ****e top 7 from my league last season, and the season before. I'm only level 18 so it's not like there aren't other teams I could be put with. How hum another walkover it is then.

Pro
    What is up with the league draws? Have they changed again? I just checked my advisaries and both my teams are the strongest by far (93,5%). Both leagues have about 3 advisaries in the range of 80-88% but the rest is 30-66%???? I haven't even trained my team properly or got good replacements? I got my first replacement only yesterday. A MC with playmaker SA and he is a very fast trainer (132 points at hard training) so no he is a 6 star playmaker and just scored his first 9 in the cup game.
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I am HAPPY with my LEAGUE draw, seems more balanced that last season, the diference in quality is lower, but somehow there is a stronguer team in the midle, by far the favorite to win it.

I start against a abandoned team.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League table

I am happy with the league table.

My Draws are... as the last 3 seasons:

My wife, her brother, two RL-Friends, four ingame-friends and me -> CL AND League...

My wife thinks about tanking...
    Dman2pt likes this.

League round 1

Q130.8 - Q124.8

4-5-1 V style - 3-1-3w-1-2

A hard first game. We had trouble to find the right orders.
    Happy with the win. Not a very good perfomance from my team, but we have the first 3 points

Last edited by Wiesse; 07-26-2016 at 08:54 AM.

Pro
    First league game is against the strongest opponent in the league. Strange game as I am dominating like mad, scoring an average of over an 8 for the whole team, getting lots of free kicks and 11 corners but in the end the score stays 0-0. My best player has a score of 8,9 and didn't get MoM, because.........

GOALIES GONE WILD strikes again. His goalie gets a 9,0. The only player that didn't score between a 6 and a 7. Hahaha, this game sometimes cracks me up.

In the last days of the former season I bought a 4 star DC/DMC with free kick SA for 2 tokens and trained him to get on the transfer list. I just got an offer for 148 mil and 7 tokens. SOLD!!!
    Last edited by Killroy; 07-26-2016 at 10:31 AM.
    Dman2pt and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Yes, just realized that I can actually win the league this season, because Houston Dynamo and 'Cerberus' isn't there for some reason

Season 82 - Are you ready?-capture3.jpgSeason 82 - Are you ready?-capture4.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast