Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree342Likes

Thread: Season 82 - Are you ready?

madflo19, talisman and Killroy like this.

Day 16 - Palace teams report.

Palace Casuals started the second half of the League season with a 2-0 home win, avenging the defeat in the reverse fixture. DMC Mads Larsen and left-winger Eirik Riis scored the goals.

Palace Terriers continued the story of their season - a 10% Quality advantage, no opposition manager in attendance and an inexplicably poor performance at home. After going 0-2 down after 58 minutes, the Management told them to go out and hard attack, and his charges pulled the score level, but could not find the touch for a winner. Midfielder Cedric Noro and striker Luca Giovanni Pidutti netted.
    Killroy likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    2 big matches by both of my teams. 6-0 and 8-0. In the last game my AMR scored 5 times. Both teams are second in the league, BUT...... my players take up 12 spots in the 3 top 5 ratings. What the....? If my players are that good why aren't they in first place??? The season is only halfway so I have good hopes. Both teams are up to +70 goals. Also way ahead off all other teams. What a game.
    talisman likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Pro
    And again what a game. AAAARGGGGHHHH, my friend is cheering right now. He won 2 CL games against me. In both games I was stronger (more possession, more shots, more corner kicks, etc.....) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. He is down 5Q compared to me. He won the first game with 1-0 so he puts up the defensive line of 1-5-4-1. His striker gets injured at the 12th minute so he has no attacking capabilities left whatever but of course he scores twice. I only get to score in the last minute and I am out of the CL. And all my players are on fire. On average they all have scored 0,5 higher. What is going on? That randomness, grrrrrrr.k
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Everyone having trouble.

After beating the second placed team today, making it a double leg victory, we can say we are right on course to finally grab the league title after 5seasons in the wilderness Golden Eagles however did not grab their chance of extending their lead on the table with a 1 all draw against a team of lesser quality with a sturdy defense.. 5points is still okay.

Banned
    Very important league match tonight agains second team!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 82 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-08-09-20-09-27.jpg   Season 82 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-08-09-19-31-32.jpg  
    Duncton likes this.

Day 17 - Palace teams report.

Palace Casuals opened the play today with a tricky League match away at the team just below them in the table. DMC Patrizio Danesin scored the vital goal in the 70th minute to give the visitors a 1-0 win.

Palace Terriers completed their qualification for the the Champions League Quarter-Finals with a 6-0 home win, for a 9-0 aggregate. Hairil Zamri Ahmad Muzafar opened and closed the scoring, in between Ignacio Quilez netted a free-kick on the stroke of half-time and Michael Courtley bagged a 14-minute second-half hat-trick, a 10.0 rating and the MoM award.

Casuals found their Champions League campaign ended as expected, although they did their best to confound their opposition by putting up stiffer-than-expected resistance, eventually going down by a single goal, and out on aggregate 0-4.

Terriers' Courtley bagged another second-half hat-trick, 10.0 rating and MoM in their away League match this evening, but as he had opened the scoring in the 2nd minute against their 13th place opposition, he went one better than in the earlier match to make his personal tally from the day 7 goals. Ahmad Muzafar netted another brace as the visitors ran out 6-1 winners.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-09-2016 at 06:32 PM.
    Duncton likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Ffs!

Season 82 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    talisman and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    A random game from my league I'd liked to have watched.

Season 82 - Are you ready?-77.jpg

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast