Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: The new Champions league draw system

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, few seasons ago, the basic rule was the league winner play in a +1 lv CH.L. vs 2nd-3rd-4th league winners.
    But as you can see it has changed and now it's more based in ending quality of the team.
    Maybe there is an unknown factor of luck or some teams are just "marked" because it's not 100%.
    dsio likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, few seasons ago, the basic rule was the league winner play in a +1 lv CH.L. vs 2nd-3rd-4th league winners.
    But as you can see it has changed and now it's more based in ending quality of the team.
    Maybe there is an unknown factor of luck or some teams are just "marked" because it's not 100%.
    The "mark" is given to teams having won a treble in one of the previous seasons

If you haven't still won big/small trebles, you:

- avoid +1L Ch.L. if your quality is not too big (e.g. I have never seen teams ending at 100% not having won a treble inserted in +1L Ch.L.; while teams having previously won a treble are)
    - are more protected in the draw (e.g. if you start the season on 105%-110% and not having a treble in one of the previous season, then you never catch monster 130-140% teams; while teams having previously won a treble are) in order to have the chance to treble

So you are protected until you treble After that you start getting monster teams, unreasoned +1 Ch.L. draws ...

I have won treble last two seasons. Both times had same level CL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Javert89 View Post
    The "mark" is given to teams having won a treble in one of the previous seasons
    I don't think so, if you 've seen the latest post of the manager I 'm following, Sakis won the treble last season and still playing vs a -1 oppo.

I also made a post where show that I dropped q but still I was playing in a +1 lv CH.L.

Still cannot find a solid clue.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I was drawn with same level opponents in CL for a 3rd season in a row and I've been winning the competition for the last 2 seasons.
    Has something changed or am I just lucky? I don't know...
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Rookie
    Well i dont kniw but in my group is a treble winner +1 ....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    I was drawn with same level opponents in CL for a 3rd season in a row and I've been winning the competition for the last 2 seasons.
    Has something changed or am I just lucky? I don't know...
    Hard to say.

It might be based on one's level as well. You're still at a low level, so there are many leagues left. I'm level 33, and the # of league is like 9-12. So lets say, 12 leagues at my level my level, that equals 48 same level teams qualifying for the CL league. They can put 32 teams in the same CL, and have the other 16 play up or down. That could create a problem of not having 32 eligible teams from a range of two levels (+2/-2 level CL to exist at higher levels too, but i'm not their yet), so all teams at one level might be playing in a multi-level champions league.

They could be changing criteria by which teams play up or down to create balanced draws, but multi-level champions leagues becomes a must at some point, due to scarcity of teams.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-02-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Hard to say.

It might be based on one's level as well. You're still at a low level, so there are many leagues left. I'm level 33, and the # of league is like 9-12. So lets say, 12 leagues at my level my level, that equals 48 same level teams qualifying for the CL league. They can put 32 teams in the same CL, and have the other 16 play up or down. That could create a problem of not having 32 eligible teams from a range of two levels (+2/-2 level CL to exist at higher levels too, but i'm not their yet), so all teams at one level might be playing in a multi-level champions league.

They could be changing criteria by which teams play up or down to create balanced draws, but multi-level champions leagues becomes a must at some point, due to scarcity of teams.
    Maybe.
    Although, after winning CL 5 seasons ago at level 3 I was drawn into a +1 level CL. You really can't say what the case is. Just randomness

Dreamer
    @axd23
    What was you average quality at the end of last season?

I think you always get drawn in a +1 level CL if you finish the previous season with an average above 120% (7stars)
    Have done that for last 5 seasons and each season have been in a +1level CL.
    Never won a treble.
    One of those seasons I finished 5th, but qualified to CL next season as a winner of the CL.
    Still got a +1 level.
    This season, just 2 teams in my CL are my level, me and the guy to whom I lost last seasons final
    This is on level 17.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    @axd23
    What was you average quality at the end of last season?

I think you always get drawn in a +1 level CL if you finish the previous season with an average above 120% (7stars)
    Have done that for last 5 seasons and each season have been in a +1level CL.
    Never won a treble.
    One of those seasons I finished 5th, but qualified to CL next season as a winner of the CL.
    Still got a +1 level.
    This season, just 2 teams in my CL are my level, me and the guy to whom I lost last seasons final
    This is on level 17.
    I finished at about 111% quality, the highest I ever had.
    The last time I was drawn in +1 competition I had barely over 101-102%

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J500F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast