Like Tree190Likes

Thread: The new Champions league draw system

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe it's only one of them - lol

The new Champions league draw system-weakest-link.jpg
    Bunzo and gizzmo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

108% at the end of last season, 88% today.

Won CL, League and reached Cup semi-finals.

This season's CL and Cup are both with same level opponents. In fact, I haven't been drawn with +1 level opponents since my 5th season (5months ago).
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    108% at the end of last season, 88% today.

Won CL, League and reached Cup semi-finals.

This season's CL and Cup are both with same level opponents. In fact, I haven't been drawn with +1 level opponents since my 5th season (5months ago).
    Very similar stats to yours:

108% last season, 88% in the morning (bumped to 95% by now)

Won League, CL, and runner-up in the Cup.

In +1 CL this season. Currently level 5, so hopefully this will be my last +1 CL in a while

In the meantime, where's a generic "I am in +1 CL...!!" moan that I can copy paste?
    axd23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    Very similar stats to yours:

108% last season, 88% in the morning (bumped to 95% by now)

Won League, CL, and runner-up in the Cup.

In +1 CL this season. Currently level 5, so hopefully this will be my last +1 CL in a while

In the meantime, where's a generic "I am in +1 CL...!!" moan that I can copy paste?
    Hahaha I bumped to 95% as well.

I believe this has to be coincidental. I've won 3 CL titles in the past 4 seasons and I expect every time to get a +1 competition but it just doesn't happen.
    Last time I ended up in a +1 CL was with a lower quality team than I currently have.

We don't even know what the factors for a +1 CL are supposed to be.

Nordeus says it's based on whether you've won the title or not, forum users say it's based on quality and you have to drop to 4* to get a same level competition.

But I'm a winner and with a 5* close to 6* squad so what am I supposed to assume about that?

You never know with this game.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

I always end up in +1 CL even in the cup I see a lot of higher level players (usually bottom half teams but also stronger teams). My team usually has bean around 113% at the end of the last seasons and I guess when you are above 90% this happens, it pairs you with 70%-80% teams of a higher level. I also noticed some friends in the same level as mine but with teams around 70%-80% have easier league opponents. That's just my experience I don't really know
    madflo19 and Cloverfield like this.

Kto
    Seems very unlogical. Last season I was at my cup level and +1cl after being 2nd in the league and no other trophies. Now cl and cup at my level after titles in league and cup. Team quality is even some % more this season too.

Famous
    So here's my reward for being relatively successful last season.
    Cup + 1 level. Nothing new here. Same old friends from the level above me, some that are not friends but we've crossed paths in the last few seasons and most of the creme de la creme from my level.
    Champions League, as above with one exception. A manager same level as me who I saw last season in the same league as a friend. A friend who began playing within days of myself and who I know has played 24 seasons in a very similar fashion to myself. In short, a player for whom I have the utmost respect. And boy was he trolled in the league last season being drawn with this tanker who I now see in the same Champions League as myself and half a dozen other managers that I "know".
    Day 1 of season and I'm at 104%. Tanker from season 91(at least) is at 124%.
    If I draw him in the league as well?...............
    Just echoing the sentiments of everyone else here. The draw is BULL****.

My team plays well at champions, but at the beginning of this season I started with an unfair draw for the cup But in the last game of the season I destroyed a much stronger opponent https://youtu.be/r353rMXirbk

Famous
    Starting season at 121%. I'm in a +1 level CL and +1 level cup. It doesn't bother me. I just want matches against active managers with skills so I can work on stuff tactically, before challenging association matches.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Starting season at 121%. I'm in a +1 level CL and +1 level cup. It doesn't bother me. I just want matches against active managers with skills so I can work on stuff tactically, before challenging association matches.
    Association matches has nothing to do with other competitions matches.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast