Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dragonjm

Thread: Request to increase free video limitation

Request to increase free video limitation

Hi

I'm not playing this amazing game very long, but I really like it, I'm also not a noob in online gaming world

I see we can watch free video for booster etc. which we need it for everyday game, training etc. I read "Moi"'s thread answer about video limitation, its good idea to protect the abuse also bad for those players who are not abusing.

A quick update regarding video offers:

Some noticed a change in video offers in exchange for boosters. We have been monitoring these offers and we were not happy with how were they working.. Some users were able to get hundreds of boosters every day, while others were not, something that wasn't fair at all. With the changes, now all users are able to complete equal number of offers every day, making the system more fair.

Please note that offers are provided by external companies (offer providers) and their availability depend on every user profile, location, device, OS and language. If you don't see more offers on a specific day, probably they don't have more offers for you. Try switching the platform, as some offers are only for specific devices.

As a side note, video offers were never intended to allow users to obtain hundreds of boosters every day, and although of course running an ad leaves some profit for us, this was unbalancing the game, empowering some teams too much while others were left behind. A change was needed to make the system fairer.

That's why have a limitation on the number of free gifts a user can receive every day, otherwise users with 100 friends would be able to collect hundreds of boosters and would have too much advantage compared with others.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post405132

Some time I can see 25/30 free videos some time less, which making my game play bad and progress slow

So if NORDEUS open their generous hand little more and let us watch at least 50 video a day then it'll be more fun play and fair for all.

Thanks
    ibangali
    Last edited by ibangali; 07-29-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Famous
    I don't mind how high the limit is, if it is the same to all managers.

Suggest changing the current fixed limit of 25 or 30 to a floating limit which is the same to all users over the world.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I don't mind how high the limit is, if it is the same to all managers.

Suggest changing the current fixed limit of 25 or 30 to a floating limit which is the same to all users over the world.
    That wont happen, many people get 1 or 0 per day, so rising the limit when isn't equal to all is just unbalance the game even more.

Addicted
    well.... again... they talking about "fair" but when we shift to talk about the FAIR of the CUP in the video topic to make it compare the FAIR ... they close up the topic and said it is enough for talking about this Topic and everyone agree it (who agree?? at least i don't) ~~ this is really FAIR!!!

see this FAIR cup ~ and no matter what you complain, nothing they are doing!! and then you say about the video, they limit it right away~~ wow, this is fair service ~

Request to increase free video limitation-screenshot_2016-07-27-19-46-31.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 07-30-2016 at 03:35 AM.

Famous
    You watch as much content as Nordeus will give you and want more tokens still: you seem like the perfect customer. You want them to give you enough that you wouldn't consider buying any, which isn't desirable.

If you watch 25 ads a day, how many of those products do you download or spend money on? Remember that the ads are to make the companies money, having 10x more ad views isn't profitable if the conversion rate drops.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    That wont happen, many people get 1 or 0 per day, so rising the limit when isn't equal to all is just unbalance the game even more.
    I am sorry that I didn't clearly express. My emphasis is "same to all users over the world". I hope this firstly comes true and the game become fairer. And then I don't mind how high and how low the limit is

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I am sorry that I didn't clearly express. My emphasis is "same to all users over the world". I hope this firstly comes true and the game become fairer. And then I don't mind how high and how low the limit is
    Yeah i got it the first time, and i said that it wont happen -> "same to all users over the world"
    The other part of my post was for the "Request to increase free video limitation "
    Last edited by dragonjm; 07-31-2016 at 04:51 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.