Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Al Svanberg
  • 4 Post By Al Svanberg

Thread: Looking for TE friends!

Dreamer

Looking for TE friends!

Hi guys!

I've given up some old games like CoC and FIFA 16 and really fallen in love with TE which I play together with two of my kids. What a great game! For the fun of it, I've started the work to create a guide for new players based on the new version of the game mainly (http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-players.html).

We play a lot right now and watch a lot of our TE friends games, and we would love to add as many friends in the game as possible. For the bonuses, gifts etc as well as fulfilling the hidden achievement based on having friends watch the game. My two kids play a lot to so we are on a lot during the day. So if anyone want to become friends with me in TE I would gladly appreciate the favor and I hope to be able to make up for it by watching as many of your games as possible!

"Server friends"
    I am on server 34 (you can check out the link below to find out which server you are on), if you also are on that server you can just find my association Manchester United SKG and click on the name of my two accounts "Al Svanberg" and "K.E. Svanberg" and add us as friends directly in the game.

Friends in TE through FB
    If you are not on server 34, just add my two gaming accounts for my kids on FB as friends and we can become friends in TE. Our FB gaming accounts are "Al Svanberg" and "K.E. Svanberg".

Best regards,
    The TE-crazed family of Svanbergs

Link to thread on how you find out which server you are on:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...er-you-15.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    (with fb there is no need to bee on the same server)

Ok, send you "friendship".

rules
    - don't ask questions about the game through fb pms (ask here in the forum, I 'll answer)
    - do some support
    - keep being a forum member

Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    (with fb there is no need to bee on the same server)

Ok, send you "friendship".

rules
    - don't ask questions about the game through fb pms (ask here in the forum, I 'll answer)
    - do some support
    - keep being a forum member

Ay ay sir!

Just for the record, I do never post anything on the FB accounts, they are just gaming accounts for my kids. Maybe some game notifications, but no posts so I will not burden someone's timeline etc.
    Bunzo likes this.

Dreamer
    This place is the best! Already over 20 fans, and the award done with one of the accounts:

Looking for TE friends!-h-ller-hov.jpg

My son is with his mom and he called me screaming "Dad there is a whole bunch of people watching our game, is it because we are so good?", I was like, you bet, people are taking notice, we are famous now! Hahaha

But we are far from full, so please keep sending friend requests or in game requests!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-06-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Dreamer
    I feel a bit foolish bumping this thread again, but I just got to share this. The phone kept buzzing all night, and when I woke up I saw the results (96 friends):

Looking for TE friends!-v-nner.jpg

The creator of this game should be very proud of the community they created!

-------------------
    Last edited by Saturu; 08-10-2016 at 08:59 AM.