Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Special abilities

  1. #11
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What you said in terms of logic is good, that is not training say a player, P1 to be a corner specialist if he has poor crossing ability. I have been following such things for quite a while too. What I have said is that there is no sense in this game. You can do shitty things or have shitty, non-logical characteristics in players you have and still, you will win games and the players will appear to perform as long as the calculated outcome by game has been respected. Even goalkeepers will score goals or assist like a striker or an attacking midfielder. This game is shit.

    (I modified my previous message to you because I think it was not appropriate)
    I don't know but people think differently now . 442 can use through the middle. Everyone start to do things I can not imagine. I lose to formation with no winger, no midfielder even had very bad defenders. You can even put player not on their position still they can score. Not sure why but when I do things like them, it end up losing like a troll result.

  2. #12
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    @Azwan, what you say sounds logical. So far I haven't found out yet if the SA has more value to a player or not. RIght now I have in my team a 95 Q MC who is almost as good as a 99Q MC with dribbler SA. I have a shadow striker AML who is scoring like mad and giving assists all over the place and is almost equal to the old AML with corner kick. Mind that my new AML does not take the corners. So for me, this is all just guessing. Top Eleven refuses to explain these things to us. I love the game but I wouldn't mind more clarification about these subjects.
    Killroy. Maybe they should give some Info or tutorial as they all have different function.

  3. #13
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Top Eleven refuses to explain these things to us. I love the game but I wouldn't mind more clarification about these subjects.
    They will never explain as they have things to hide. They might try to explain things by saying lies or diverting things, but they won't reveal many things as they are. You can find somethings by doing tests and using your own logic. Also, some people in the company don't even know enough about the game or about the things you will be asking them.

    I did several tests lately after having suspected some things since a few weeks, and I did not like what I have seen. I have just quit this game (yesterday) despite still being first the league, still being in the Champions League and Cup, and with about 145T left in the account. This game has become shit since a few weeks or so. It is not a game about football management and tactics as such; it is just a game to fool you and use you to make money.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2016 at 05:43 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  4. #14
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    They will never explain as they have things to hide. They might try to explain things by saying lies or diverting things, but they won't reveal many things as they are. You can find somethings by doing tests and using your own logic. Also, some people in the company don't even know enough about the game or about the things you will be asking them.

    I did several tests lately after having been suspecting some things since a few weeks, and I did not like what I have seen. I have just quit this game (yesterday) despite still being first the league, and still being in the Champions League and Cup, and with about 150T left in the account. This game has become shit since a few weeks or so.
    Tactician. What make you stop? Well I might stop playing this with the lack quality players in auction. I can imagine I will not win the league or pass to next level.

  5. #15
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    Tactician. What make you stop? Well I might stop playing this with the lack quality players in auction. I can imagine I will not win the league or pass to next level.
    I have observed this too; there has been a noticeable reduction in the quality and amount of generated players. The market has been frustrating for more than a season.


    The following are some of the reasons.

    (1) This game is no longer about football tactics and management as such; it is as if some things have been reverted back to an old, bad system. The game was better a few months ago, but it likely that some things were dis-activated deliberately in this game, most probably to reduce the load on the servers after all those problems that happened because of the associations. But, these things are what contributed to the fun of the game. Now, it seems that match outcomes are more less pre-determined before they are actually showed to have started. It is like you are watching a match on playback, thinking that you are controlling things or can change things when in fact, there is little to no effect.

    From the test matches I have done, there is no sense at all to what has been happening in those matches. The A.M was shit too. Take into consideration that I was managing both sides each time and thus, I knew what orders each team was using.

    (2) There is no sense to many things happening in this game. For example, you can use odd formation and orders combinations, and you will still win. Another one is as said above concerning players. Another one: you face a much much weaker team; hard attacking, and attacking does not seem to work - not even 1 goal scored. Guess what worked? Defending, and it brought several goals. What nonsense is this?

    (3) Poor market in terms of generated players.

    (4) The rewards given in terms of the effort put in are not appropriate.

    Briefly, the game is no longer satisfactory. Also, the purpose of this game is to make use of people, fooling them and putting them to compete against each other and reaping the benefits due to their imperfections.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    czero likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  6. #16
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    I don't know but people think differently now . 442 can use through the middle. Everyone start to do things I can not imagine. I lose to formation with no winger, no midfielder even had very bad defenders. You can even put player not on their position still they can score. Not sure why but when I do things like them, it end up losing like a troll result.

    It is because there is no football sense in this game lately. It is not about what the others are doing. They have not done anything as such; it is just the game fooling you making you to believe into those things. The thing is the final outcome has to be respected no matter what. So, you will win even by using odd things or lose even when facing odd things. What you see on the pitch during the highlights is just to fool you.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2016 at 02:24 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  7. #17
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have observed this too; there has been a noticeable reduction in the quality and amount of generated players. The market has been frustrating for more than a season.

    The following are some of the reasons.

    (1) This game is no longer about football tactics and management as such; it is as if some things have been reverted back to an old, bad system. The game was better a few months ago, but it likely that some things were dis-activated deliberately in this game, most probably to reduce the load on the servers after all those problems that happened because of the associations. But, these things are what contributed to the fun of the game. Now, it seems that match outcomes are more less pre-determined before they are actually showed to have started. It is like you are watching a match on playback, thinking that you are controlling things or can change things when in fact, there is little to no effect.

    From the test matches I have done, there is no sense at all to what has been happening in those matches. The A.M was shit too. Take into consideration that I was managing both sides each time and thus, I knew what orders each team was using.

    (2) There is no sense to many things happening in this game. For example, you can use odd formation and orders combinations, and you will still win. Another one is as said above concerning players. Another one: you face a much much weaker team; hard attacking, and attacking does not seem to work - not even 1 goal scored. Guess what worked? Defending, and it brought several goals. What nonsense is this?

    (3) Poor market in terms of generated players.

    (4) The rewards given in terms of the effort put in are not appropriate.

    Briefly, the game is no longer satisfactory. Also, the purpose of this game is to make use of people, fooling them and putting them to compete against each other and reaping the benefits due to their imperfections.
    True. It's not fun anymore wih players like that. Today's lose might be tomorrow's lose also. It just too much. This game had it's own unique thing that make other game different but not like this. Negotiation not working as expected. Some people can reject offers. It's different than it was beta, auction players there have very crazy quality and skill. I really like that time. Very fast trainers. Really wish it was like before.

  8. #18
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    True. It's not fun anymore wih players like that. Today's lose might be tomorrow's lose also. It just too much. This game had it's own unique thing that make other game different but not like this. Negotiation not working as expected. Some people can reject offers. It's different than it was beta, auction players there have very crazy quality and skill. I really like that time. Very fast trainers. Really wish it was like before.
    A while back it was fun as there was some sense to it, and also the market was better. Now it is more like a source of frustration and anger, and also it not rewarding you for the effort you put. I have been putting so much effort in those past few months in this game that I got exhausted several times because of it, and now to get something like what is there lately since a few weeks - a shit game that has no football sense - this is not acceptable.

    BTW, this associations thing is just another ploy by the company. Don't get fooled by the: 'no condition loss' or 'only stars matter'. For sure, you will spend more green packs and for sure you will face noticeably stronger opponents.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2016 at 02:53 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  9. #19
    Dreamer azwanonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    A while back it was fun as there was some sense to it, and also the market was better. Now it is more like a source of frustration and anger, and also it not rewarding you for the effort you put. I have been putting so much effort in those past few months in this game that I got exhausted several times because of it, and now to get something like what is there lately since a few weeks - a shit game that has no football sense - this is not acceptable.

    BTW, this associations thing is just another ploy by the company. Don't get fooled by the: 'no condition loss' or 'only stars matter'. For sure, you will spend more green packs and for sure you will face noticeably stronger opponents.
    My association opponent start to go 6 & 7 stars now and my teammates also the same. If you know what I mean. Too much limitations that make us not satisfied with the game. I never won the league. If I'm lucky, the ones that active its just me in the league. Talk about cup or champion league. None.

  10. #20
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    My association opponent start to go 6 & 7 stars now and my teammates also the same. If you know what I mean. Too much limitations that make us not satisfied with the game. I never won the league. If I'm lucky, the ones that active its just me in the league. Talk about cup or champion league. None.
    It is not really about winning and losing; it is about how you win or lose in this game. Since a few weeks, there is no sense as such in how teams are winning or losing. It is not about tactics as such anymore. It is like useless trying to play this game like a football manager, putting all the effort and so on. It is like you will be doing things that won't matter much if not at all to the outcomes in this game, hence coming to the topic, where you posted about something that should matter but does not matter much in this game. You can have a player with say 50% in crossing ability and he will still assist a lot from corners and have say a player with 150% crossing with corner specialist, and he will still be a flop on corners. Things will happen or shown to happen so that the final outcomes that the game has decided are respected, even if the things that happen will have no sense at all in terms of football. You will see GKs scoring lots of goals but STs not scoring enough goals, you will see goals coming out of nowhere, you will see odd order combinations working, shitty formations working and so on. You will see poor quality players suddenly becoming superhuman and high quality players suddenly becoming shit. It is just all the doing of the game.

    I have won the league in all seasons since I started playing again except in one, and before, in the other period I was playing, I won all of them. I have won the Cup and the Champions League too, though not in the same season, hence no treble but there are doubles. I never used draw fooling, tanking and other unfair means as such unlike some people who brag or show off their achievements here and there when in fact they used unfair means to achieve those. I used tactics and other things that should matter in football management. But now, they are more or less useless because the game itself is no more about football management and tactics as such. Now, any 'shit' manager can win because the game itself has become shit.

    Like I told you, I was still first in the League, still in the Champions League and Cup, and had about 150T in the account when I quit. For someone to quit like this, there must be something really wrong in this game lately.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-09-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast