Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] 9th of August release

when to start please let me know. I'm looking forward to it

Rookie
    I can't find the old threads regarding this, so I'm posting here...

There's been a problem attending matches on the last day of the season, if the matches are played after midnight. Has this been fixed? I changed our association home match time to avoid this, but please, if anyone can give updates on this, do so.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    I can't find the old threads regarding this, so I'm posting here...

There's been a problem attending matches on the last day of the season, if the matches are played after midnight. Has this been fixed? I changed our association home match time to avoid this, but please, if anyone can give updates on this, do so.
    Answering my own question: No, it has not been fixed. Couldn't manage my own match tonight.
    This is the thread I should have posted in: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...howing-up.html
    Ahlony Wong likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    Answering my own question: No, it has not been fixed. Couldn't manage my own match tonight.
    This is the thread I should have posted in: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...howing-up.html
    me too...i can watch my team game...but i can't watch mine!! and i was against a 179% team!!!
    what a shame update!!

and why the association don't give exp after we play?? we only play for few packs??? what is the pt for this association? waste more rest (for those match right after our regular match...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12