Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: My most messed up game!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Just between me and you...I had my clone account played a friendly with him right before the match, muahahahaha.
    finaly someone learned something from me
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    finaly someone learned something from me
    Honestly I'm sorry how we started it off sour! I didn't know you were being sarcastic until I saw your team.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    great job, really
    Thanks! You had any...weird results lately? opposite of my end? Like last time?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    No reason to be mad is something "normal" I lost against worst team that that and my team is like your and they scored 3 goals to me, not 1.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    No reason to be mad is something "normal" I lost against worst team that that and my team is like your and they scored 3 goals to me, not 1.
    Well...I do have a temper...but i'm not mad, because i'm on the winning side this time PGC!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Well...I do have a temper...but i'm not mad, because i'm on the winning side this time PGC!
    Yes I agree with you, I had same but I will be mad if I won't qualify in CL ) tomorrow, I will play against same guy who beated me with 3-2.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes I agree with you, I had same but I will be mad if I won't qualify in CL ) tomorrow, I will play against same guy who beated me with 3-2.
    Huh? Higher levels CL gets hard or something? CL has always been easy...atleast to qualify. I mean your team should be contender NO?

Addicted
    congrats! You should send a shoutout though to the new game-engine that likes to give inferior teams an "upset win"

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Bet your opponent will come on here, complaining about how bad this game is and that he should have won.
    hello, i want to ask something. how do you create a footnote like that? i wanna make a footnote about my team too. thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12