Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever this is...i want explanation..

well...seems i will go on well deserved break after this season....maybe i will pull of...though it will be hard....nvm....thx for replies...and thanks NORDEUS for not replying...time for my money to go to some other game...we can close this post...

Quote Originally Posted by lordteri View Post
    well...seems i will go on well deserved break after this season....maybe i will pull of...though it will be hard....nvm....thx for replies...and thanks NORDEUS for not replying...time for my money to go to some other game...we can close this post...
    Forum members (and moderators) have been doing most of the work of Nordeus here for free. Lately, there have been Moi and Jeeves; but before, there was no one as such present from Nordeus around here.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-12-2016 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Spelling of the name Jeeves corrected. The mistake was not deliberate.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

i very much understand where you coming from tactician infact i somewhat agree with you bt i dont wanna put business sense in it. in business is all about making money so leave that part.
    for us who play this game is about entertainment and fun with some frustration and anger ofcoz bt again with sense and logic.
    i've won 5 cup without manupulating the draw playing 2,3lvl higher with satisfaction and somewhat achievement for me yes.
    Last season i won my cup and league 6mth after quitting.After rebuilding my team i feel sorry for my oppo i created a monster. Win is still a win but no excitement and satisfaction, should i say no competetion. I dont enjoy it.
    So the same playing 5lvl above no logic no satisfaction no competition to the WINNER and LOSER" Simple stupid"

moderator are doing all the job where is nordeus staff??
    Last edited by HairDryer; 08-11-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i very much understand where you coming from tactician infact i somewhat agree with you bt i dont wanna put business sense in it. in business is all about making money so leave that part.
    for us who play this game is about entertainment and fun with some frustration and anger ofcoz bt again with sense and logic.
    i've won 5 cup without manupulating the draw playing 2,3lvl higher with satisfaction and somewhat achievement for me yes.
    Last season i won my cup and league 6mth after quitting.After rebuilding my team i feel sorry for my oppo i created a monster. Win is still a win but no excitement and satisfaction, should i say no competetion. I dont enjoy it.
    So the same playing 5lvl above no logic no satisfaction no competition to the WINNER and LOSER" Simple stupid"
    Yes, for you and other users it may be about something, but not for Nordeus. The priorities are different.

It becomes even more 'stupid' when you find out that the game has not much sense in it when it comes to football and tactics. I have not been enjoying the game at all lately despite still winning and still in all 3 competitions, which is among the reasons why I quit. There is no enjoyment when you know you have won by other means other than effort, tactics and management. And even if there is enjoyment, for me what matters is how you get the enjoyment. I mean, you can still do bad things and get enjoyment, you can still hurt other people and get enjoyment, you can still be the cause of someone's else anger or frustration and still get enjoyment, you can still be the cause of someone's loss and get enjoyment and so on. I considered a lot of things before I took the decision of definitely quit this game, and I think that is the best decision.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-11-2016 at 10:31 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

tactician you still love this game, i can see. You are just frustrated.
    No disrespect to you if i quit i wont bother to talk about this game anymore and dnt give a damn.

I still like this game all i want is some explaination and clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    tactician you still love this game, i can see. You are just frustrated.
    No disrespect to you if i quit i wont bother to talk about this game anymore and dnt give a damn.

I still like this game all i want is some explaination and clarification.
    No, I don't like it. I don't like how it functions. I don't like many things in it; not satisfactory at all. I also spent a decent amount of money on this game (around $163 since I started playing it), which makes it even more unsatisfactory. Sure, it was fun but only for a period. Now, the game is just ****. I am still around here because I wanted to share some things and also as a 'passtime'. The 'community' here is also good. I said that after I quit last year - good 'community', bad game. But, I wont be around for long. This might be one of my last posts.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-11-2016 at 11:52 AM.
    HairDryer likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    No, I don't like it. I don't like how it functions. I don't like many things in it; not satisfactory at all. I also spent a decent amount of money on this game (around $163 since I started playing it), which makes it even more unsatisfactory. Sure, it was fun but only for a period. Now, the game is just ****. I am still around here because I wanted to share some things and also as a 'passtime'. The 'community' here is also good. I said that after I quit last year - good 'community', bad game. But, I wont be around for long. This might be one of my last posts.
    love if you can stay just play for fun and see how the progress. hope they make some improvement soon.
    honestly i like your opinion and knowledge to the game.
    cheers✌

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But, I wont be around for long. This might be one of my last posts.
    And the crowd goes wild!

Seriously though, get over it and move on. You're just damaging the 'community' you like by bringing such negativism. You're acting like a recently dumped schoolboy with all the complaining. There's enough of that already.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 08-11-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lordteri View Post
    39 seasons in top eleven...and quite of silverware...i believe i know how this game works.....i always play against higher club lvl in cup cause my team is always strong so they match weaker team from higher lvl...BUT NEVER MORE THAN 2 lvl....2 lvl.....what the **** is this....5 lvl....and u are telling me that this is not wrong coding/cheating...really?????...after i played 39 seasons...heh....
    things gonna be harder as you going up in levels.
    but those things already have been discussed (recently here http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ing-field.html )..
    As a veteran player and old forum member I 'm surprised you're surprised - lol

.and thanks NORDEUS for not replying
    This is a forum for-from users/players of the game. TE give us this space in their site and enough freedom of speech to share our experience, success stories, complains, suggestions, knowledge but for sure it isn't a place where every one posting his problem and waits for an answer.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Apologies for the wall of text that is to follow after the break.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast