Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever this is...i want explanation..

what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever this is...i want explanation..

pictures are telling everything...can some1 form NORDEUS explain me how is this possible...to have this monster in cup with 5 lvl higher than rest of the teams....REALLY??????????/!!!!!!!!!!!
    i invested all tokens, greens in this season to try to do first treble and u put this team in our cup....eeee....disgusting...at least..

what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-screenshot_5.jpgwhat kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-screenshot_4.jpgwhat kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-screenshot_3.jpg

its only right if they can explain, wonder how they gonna explain. anxious to know.

It's not cheating... that's the way the cup goes: Sell all your top players at the end of the season, so your draw is quite easy (maybe 5 levels below), buy 99% players, push them to 120% - if you are the only one in your cup draw, that uses this way, you've the cup.

Btw. Welcome to the most stupid competition.

Nordeus (and some users) always tell us, that the cup is the most competitive, and bla bla in this game... that's the biggest nonsens ever. Cup is only the biggest cashcow for Nordeus. Or why do you think, they don't change it? Exspecially Moi tells us, they want to make it fair (see the post about packs from video).

FA are the most interesting part of this game. There... it doesn't matter, if someone sells his player. There... you don't get a disadvantage, to keep your players,... Over the last 9 weekends, our FA met so many Cup (and Triple)-Winners, which have up to 11 1* player in their team... we have beatem them all, because they only buy their wins, no managing, no idea,...

I don't go for the cup anymore. If I ever win it again, it's okay, but not more. If the cupdraw ever will be redesigned to a real competition, I will take this challenge again.

Again: Cupdraw like FA: Only Stars matter, so no disadvantage for keeping the players, and no more excuse, that there are to less players of same level for fair cupdraw, because they can take every level.
    HairDryer and Alfyan like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    its only right if they can explain, wonder how they gonna explain. anxious to know.
    I can explain it better than them - lol
    Cause I 'm doing the same
    The Cup has a specific way for making the draw.
    It doesn't matter the lv, it's just the quality of 14 higher lv players of the team.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...p-changes.html

So, what you do is to lower the quality of your team for a better draw.
    After crashing sometimes in the cup, I followed that thread (guide) here in the forum and expand it too.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html

so just give you an example
    my team lv23 played vs Rum Drinkers lv20, double winners of previous season.
    You can see how close is the avg quality of our teams.
    what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-cup-f8-yvonne-2.jpg

That's one of the two games.
    My 6* and early 7* players looks like 9*-10* for Yvonne as she is 3 levels down.
    what kind of cheating/wrong coding what ever  this is...i want explanation..-cup-f8-yvonne-1.jpg

In your case, your opponent is doing the same method and as you are near the top of the server, the levels difference is bigger (than mine with 3 levels) because there are fewer teams there.
    So, next time you want to invest, read first carefully the thread above, ask there questions you want and go for the treble.
    Good luck
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-10-2016 at 08:35 PM.
    gogs67 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and use a program like paint/draw to edit the images.
    There is no reason to expose your oppo or yourself.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    When you win, don't be arrogant because that doesn't mean you are much better, do your best to keep it up; when you lose, don't simply complain Nordeus or suspect others cheating, look back at your own team and come back next season.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

there is no Cheating. Simply stupid cup draw. Everyone who play long enough know how to win and you even call it "competition". 5 lvl higher is no competition.
    seaso after season is the same problem with cup draw, same reply we get. the cup is design that way if you wanna win it do the dirty trick to lower your team so that you get a easy draw. then where is the challenge. you call it competition. No you not cheating, you cheat the system.
    I can understand that guy lvl39 vs lvl44 he feel cheated you playing an unfair game.(nordeus design it). if you are a token buyer how much token do you need to compete with oppo 5 lvl higher. no way you can win.
    Do you all think the nordeus staff will say the same to win cup lower your team do this and that. it time to come out with suggestion for a better cup draw rather then tell ppl how to win cup by lower your team.(dnt make sense)
    just a simple explanation from nordeus staff or a change is needed.
    I reserved the space below for nordeus staff to give some explaination.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 08-11-2016 at 03:38 AM.

39 seasons in top eleven...and quite of silverware...i believe i know how this game works.....i always play against higher club lvl in cup cause my team is always strong so they match weaker team from higher lvl...BUT NEVER MORE THAN 2 lvl....2 lvl.....what the **** is this....5 lvl....and u are telling me that this is not wrong coding/cheating...really?????...after i played 39 seasons...heh....
    HairDryer likes this.

Not showing off, but I have won the Cup by beating stronger teams or close to equal quality teams from 1-2 levels above (no manipulation or draw fooling used; just to tell you that it is possible to win it), but yes, opponents from 3 or more levels higher is too much, especially if they are active.

I never manipulated or fooled draws as such, and yet I still won a lot, including 2 Cups and went into several semi-finals and finals. Some members of my 'late' association also won the Cup without manipulation as such. This is more likely to be an achievement compared than those that did it with manipulation.

I don't like those manipulation or draw fooling at all, but it is understandable why some people do it. But here, you cannot say that he manipulated the draw unless there were (or still are) 1-2 star players in his team. If ever you face someone that manipulated the draw, then partly blame the people who showed him how to do it and also partly blame the company for not having fixed this exploit.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-11-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    HairDryer likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I reserved the space below for nordeus staff to give some explaination.
    One explanation, not sure if it was from them, was that it was for others (those from levels above but with less quality teams for their level) to have a chance to win something in this game. But then, with draw manipulators around, this purpose is lost.

I had said it once (or maybe more) that I did not have any problem as such in facing opponents from 1-2 levels. In fact, It is like a different challenge to what the other two competitions (now three) provided.. But, 3 levels and above is too much, and now with draw manipulators around, the situation of this competition might be even more worse. I did propose some things that would have improved this competition, where there won't be the need for draw manipulation as such and also the ability to manipulate the draw would have been decreased significantly.

But, for sure, the company seem to consider the business side first; this is their main priority (just like any business company). The associations thing itself was created more from the business point of view. Don't believe in those '****s' they tell you here and there such as 'managers we listen', 'no condition loss' and 'only stars matter'. The main reason is that they must have seen a clear financial or possible financial benefit from it for them to have introduced it. If you yourself have been participating in the associations, you must have been spending more green packs, you must have been facing stronger teams and you have been contributing to the business side in other ways, for example, by causing others to spend. Briefly, this company has put people to compete against each other, fooling them and reaping the benefits. What the users get is entertainment, fun, satisfaction, or frustration and anger, and that's it. You don't win anything more in this game. Tokens, virtual money and so on has no value as such as they have to be spent in the game itself which makes the company even more of a winner.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-11-2016 at 09:45 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast