Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Eh yo wtf am I doing wrong

RageRocker

Eh yo wtf am I doing wrong

I keep losing everthing while im stronger then the other teams in the league and ch.
    --st--
    --amc--
    --ml--mc--mr--
    --dl--dc--dc--dr
    -----Gk-----
    Atacking
    Down both flanks
    Short
    Force on
    Press styl high
    Tackling normal
    Man to man
    Offside off
    I tried defense too but the result remains the same all players are 5* and 6* team is 97%
    someone please help cause I dont know what to da anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RageRocker View Post
    I keep losing everthing while im stronger then the other teams in the league and ch.
    --st--
    --amc--
    --ml--mc--mr--
    --dl--dc--dc--dr
    -----Gk-----
    Atacking
    Down both flanks
    Short
    Force on
    Press styl high
    Tackling normal
    Man to man
    Offside off
    I tried defense too but the result remains the same all players are 5* and 6* team is 97%
    someone please help cause I dont know what to da anymore
    What level are you?

Sorry, my bad English.

RageRocker
    Lvl 5

Hi^^

Can you post* the screencapture of the team stats page? this with the goals, assistances and MoM + ratings of all team?

This is the 1st to check, then maybe I will suggest that, despite I defend that all formations can win the treble, maybe will be good idea use wingers with a 4-2-3-1 or so, or change to long passing + activate offsides as default orders, but, 1st as said, will be good check the contribution of your players, because maybe you have stars without good contribution due internal programming %'s.
    Last edited by khris; 08-11-2016 at 12:35 PM.

RageRocker
    My team
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eh yo wtf am I doing wrong-screenshot_2016-08-11-14-49-50.jpg   Eh yo wtf am I doing wrong-screenshot_2016-08-11-14-49-40.jpg   Eh yo wtf am I doing wrong-screenshot_2016-08-11-14-49-19.jpg   Eh yo wtf am I doing wrong-screenshot_2016-08-11-14-48-58.jpg  

Hmm... you have some players as subs that can be used, Ferri can be used as have 5 MoM in 30 matches + good stats, Cino 15 goals+ assistances in 27 matches is not a bad promide, and Schonberger should be a 1st or at least 2nd MR option if the 1st dont work,,,

The GK is good that have the 2 MoM but all the defensive line have a poor contribution in terms of assistances/goals, 29 and 31 matches and 1 goal is so poor,,, Kuhn can be sold for another DL that can give you more than this, 0 goals or so in 30 matches....

basically the fail is in the defensive lines + you can use the sub's with good contribution to try another formation, such as a 4-3-2w-1 or, 4-2--3w-1 using these guys who have, basically numbers.

The way in that players work, is very lineal in this game so, these defense guys with poor stories to tell to their grandsons are the problem.

Then this, i would active offsides, play long passing, add 2 blue arrows to DC's and then about red's you can try 8 arrows like I do, or at least in the DR/DL wingers.

Goodluck^^

RageRocker
    Im gonna try it thanks

Pro
    Hey Rage,

Why attacking down both flanks if your attacking power lies in the center? You also have a DMC. That means that your axis is DMC -> MC -> AMC -> STR. So attacking through the middle makes more sense. Attacking down the flanks would require more like a AML and a AMR. I would really look for that and go for a 4-3-2-1 formation. AMR and AML right now score a lot more goals somehow then most other players. I have 2 teams and all my AML/AMR's are at something like 1 goal per game and 0,5 assists.

If you want to stick with your formation then use the red arrows on the MR/MC/ML/AMC and maybe even on the DMC.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Hey Rage,

Why attacking down both flanks if your attacking power lies in the center? You also have a DMC. That means that your axis is DMC -> MC -> AMC -> STR. So attacking through the middle makes more sense. Attacking down the flanks would require more like a AML and a AMR. I would really look for that and go for a 4-3-2-1 formation. AMR and AML right now score a lot more goals somehow then most other players. I have 2 teams and all my AML/AMR's are at something like 1 goal per game and 0,5 assists.

If you want to stick with your formation then use the red arrows on the MR/MC/ML/AMC and maybe even on the DMC.
    My thoughts exactly. I nearly was going to post similar till I saw this.

KFC Loella. Level 33
    18 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

RageRocker
    Thanks killroy and dave ill try it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast