Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I thought I'm winning my games because of my formations and tactics, but sorry to say

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post
    Simply said, NO
    I have numerous examples loosing despite having 70-30 possession.

We'll see when you will be playing for 3 years )
    Hm, I don't follow. Care to elaborate what you mean? Thanks!

Rookie
    What lvl are your son and daughter's teams? 3? 4?
    By the time you reach lvl 31 you will see plenty of matches where you clearly dominate ( even 70-30 possession ) and still loose. It is worse when that happens in the cup as it happened for me in the last 4-5 seasons...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ingineru View Post
    What lvl are your son and daughter's teams? 3? 4?
    By the time you reach lvl 31 you will see plenty of matches where you clearly dominate ( even 70-30 possession ) and still loose. It is worse when that happens in the cup as it happened for me in the last 4-5 seasons...
    Ah ok, I am sorry. Yeah I am sure I have some big upsets and dissapointments ahead of me.

I thought you ment that more possession -- as a general rule -- didn't result in more chances, my bad.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Chetri View Post
    this is one of league game from last season, both teams are almost equal quality team, winning manager is not attended his game while loosing manager got bad day achievement in his own home, winning team formation 4-3(mc)-2(w)-1, loosing team formation is 4-1-2-1-2ND
    We can't tell after the game, but the two goals assisted by Wilkinson could be cornerkicks.

The winning team has more players in the midfield, so he has more possession. He is correct to have two wingers when the opponent has no midfielders on the wing. On the other hand, I'm surprised that the losing team could not score a single goal, as the opponent did not have a DMC nor an AMC.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123