Thread: Facebook account connected to my Top Eleven team banned

Facebook account connected to my Top Eleven team banned

Hi everyone

Yesterday my facebook account got banned. Now i can't get to my team anymore. I won the treble last season and posted a pic about on the Top Eleven facebook page. Some people probably couldn't stand my succes and have reported me on Facebook. And now my account is blocked and i can't get it back anymore since it is my 2nd account. I've used this account for over 3 years now and never had any problems with it. I hope there's a way to get my team back. Maybe by transfering my team to a Google+ account.
    I have tweeted Top Eleven about it. Hope to get an answer soon.

I you have any other suggestions to get my team back please inform me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Manager of Washandje FC

Famous
    That's a specific question addressed in the FAQs.

Anyways, contact support directly. FB and Twitter would be handled by PR people, who could at best direct you back to Nordeus support.

btw, I doubt some TE players reported you to FB. FB has its own tools for detecting spoofed accounts, they rely on code, not rats.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    That's a specific question addressed in the FAQs.

Anyways, contact support directly. FB and Twitter would be handled by PR people, who could at best direct you back to Nordeus support.

[/QUOTE]

I've sent a mail to support@nordeus.eu. Didn't get an useful answer. They responded for me to ask questions on my mobile device by tapping the '?' button. I've tried that multiple times today but i can't get an answer there for this problem.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This also happened to me about a year ago with a reserve team I had.
    fb blocked my account, don't know why and lost the team.
    You can't do anything, only if you contact with fb
    I tried a little but then I dropped it. It was my 3rd team so didn't care much except 1-2 premium (not official) jerseys I lost and now there aren't in the shop anymore.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Be patient, they are not that fast
    WZAWZDB!

Oh, and there might be a 2nd post about this in the 'bugs and technical issues' part. That one can be deleted.
    Sorry for that, i was not patient enough. After an hour wait for this post i thought i hadn't saved this one and made another thread about it.