Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is he cheating ?!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Having tokens definitely give you an edge over non buyers but let me put this clear that it doesn't buy you a winning team. i buy tokens and i work hard too, i need to sort out my team fast trainers and offload the slow trainers. buys new players and train them day and night to achieve what they are today. i need to be in T11 24hours initially to ensure they get stretching every 10 minutes which is 6 times and hour, cardio every 30 minute and practice match every hour. its thru bits by bits that they are what they are. Are you willing to sacrifice the time to build the perfect team ?
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

I love footie, but not THAT much. I learned that I preferred to have sex with women, drink at bars while watching footie with friends, and spending time with family will come before ANY game.

No offense but this game is not worth it. Mechwarrior 4 was. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

I love footie, but not THAT much. I learned that I preferred to have sex with women, drink at bars while watching footie with friends, and spending time with family will come before ANY game.

No offense but this game is not worth it. Mechwarrior 4 was. LOL.
    Very true dude, but I also get to enjoy good quality life while building a monster team. I am not sitting by the computer doing it. Its just that I took a few minutes a hour off just look into my smartphone and pressing the require button. All we need is just a spare smartphone that is log on all the time
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 03-23-2013 at 06:23 PM.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

check the first posts of this thread ahahah, u srsly made 4 accounts to comment it ? lol'd so hard
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Addicted
    last season i had a similar thing going on without cheating or buying tokens to win my league (i wanted to win it thanks to my own skills, not my money). I had let in very few goals until the very end when the new game-engine screwed me over.

so i dont think this guy is cheating. the game must be extremely boring for him though since there is no chance of anyone touching him

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LOL... thats not even a good team... I'm sure I had an average higher than 23.0 for L2 and I probably would of beaten this team if I had played against them.

Probably got the majority of wins against inactive teams and won the 1 or 2 important matches, they will soon drop a few points.
    Aye when i was level 2 id have destroyed that team! Im level 3 and my goal difference +73 after 13 games lol! Im cheating though, scout striker has scored 27 in 13 games lol!
    July Fourth likes this.

Banned
    Very true dude, but I also get to enjoy good quality life while building a monster team. I am not sitting by the computer doing it. Its just that I took a few minutes a hour off just look into my smartphone and pressing the require button. All we need is just a spare smartphone that is log on all the time
    I understand. The wife is always catching me checking my smartphone. I'm guilty as charged, but I hate getting booted out of the cup competition as now I only have 3 games every 2 days. I still check my phone as if I have a game every hour. ouch!

Rookie
    Bro its ain't cheating

Attachment 3789
    very good results really but doesn't mean cheats
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Rookie
    Good results doesn't mean any cheats, lol. Why do you discuss about it ?
    Last edited by RedSeth; 03-26-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Banned
    lol that looks like cheating. but maybe it is not. maybe some players are so weak, that they need help of a lot of money to compenzate it

Some people spending real money on their vacancy, buying new gadgets, going out a lot, and also some will spend much in tokens for this game :P
    Playing with team: Oranje

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast