Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    They don't score a lot with red arrows in the league. Played the first half with red arrow's on my aml and amr.
    Now the second half in the league I'll go play without red arrows on my aml and amr
    I 'm ok
    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-3-attackers.jpg
    madflo19, pcmacdaniel and Duncton like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm ok
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 attackers.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	71075

I am not satisfied about my players with the goals. Especially they are 8* they must score more in the league

Logan show off!!

Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-capture.jpg

Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-capture.png

as the Ass Man says!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Nik is a cheater... that's all.

League wasn't a challenge today, we won 7:0.
    Surprisingly CL was also easy, we won away 4:0.

FA... oh yes... SEMI-Finals were also easy, we won 31:4. Todays final was... kind of bad luck:
    1. leg my wife and me made some stupid mistakes... I used wrong tactics (missed to change it after league game), so I was down 0:1 at halftime, without a single shot on target. Made small changes, overrun my opponent and take the lead. 2:1... At 89'... he got a penalty... so 2:2.
    My wife was leading 3:0, missed opponents changes... played 3:3. 3 of our members won, one lost.

2.leg... I made it, won 3:0, but my wife had again bad luck... She was leading 2:1, played "much" better than her opponent... suddenly her striker got red (without yellow). Tackling was set to low... Her team gave all... but conceeded 2:2.

Yes, we won, but that bad luck wasn't funny. "Lost" 6 points because of that. :/
    madflo19, Dman2pt and Duncton like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    This weekend, began with getting eliminated from the cup, with a 0-3 away defeat. I lost the 1st leg 0-4, so kept the starters out for the 2nd leg, because associations was 2.5 hours later.

Semi-finals was a breeze, as I won both, and the group won 34-1. Opponent for the finals was even weaker, as they had lower quality than the SF opponent, only one player attend matches this weekend and didn't give out a single group training bonus. However, we took them for granted, and dropped 6 points in the home leg, but swept em up in the 2nd leg for a 30-6 win. We're now at 866 points (9-3-1-0). Probably won't be many more draws like this one going forward, since at some point the leagues have to start consolidating.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-05-2016 at 03:20 AM.
    madflo19 and Dman2pt like this.
    Level 40 Manager

The last were pretty good!

We got to the next ROUND in the CUP with 6:4 in agregate. Today we face a New chalenge, lets see how it goes.

Attachment 71078

In LEAGUE 3 wins and 1 defeat. Not bad!
    After 13 games i am 8th and have the 2nd Best defense! My players are the Best!

Attachment 71079

Many may ask how can i have such a good defense, being the 2nd weakest team in the LEAGUE.
    Easy great GK and DMC and reliable defenders.

Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-image.jpg Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-image.jpg
    madflo19, nash123 and Duncton like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Pro
    BOOOHOOOHOOO, I am out of the CL with my highest Quality team ever. I even have an 8 star striker with FK. After 3,5 seasons this monster has scored 155 goals in 153 games and about 75 assists or so. But even that striker didn't kept me in the race. Now this was also the hardest poule ever. I have 110,4% but my advisaries had 106 and 104%. Couldn't attend the most important matches and got trolled once with 0-1 against a team where I had double the shots (I had 21 shots against his 10) sigh. Oh well. At least I am leading in the league, am through to the other round in the cup and again got first in the association.

My second team won almost everything untill now but I am facing a team in the cup with 10% more quality. This will be tough.

Bad news is that my injury and red card storm keeps on raging. 3 more red cards this weekend and 4 more injuries. I am down 150 red packs in both teams. I was so happy that I had a nice buffer, but it is gone. GONE I TELL YOU!
    madflo19, Dman2pt, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    BOOOHOOOHOOO, I am out of the CL ...
    Yiiiiiikkkes, just realized the elimination round started when I saw that. I rested my teams heavily this weekend for the FA games (I thought it was the last game of the group in CL). Had to hurry to log in and check the scores. Managed still to get a 2-0 and 3-0 win with my two accounts with these not so well rested bad boys:

Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-bild-d-ligt-lag-cl.jpg

Lucky! And lol, my 2 star striker starting the game with red conditioning still had a 7 rating.

Another good win in away 1st leg quarter final against another oppo 2 lvl's above

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Sometimes I don't understand my team... or the engine:

League, we played vs 11.place, who used illegal formation. We were around 50% stronger... made only a 4:0 win. My team was rested around 88%-99%, nearly full moraled from FA.
    We got only 7 shots on target vs this weak team...
    (we are black, home)
    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-league.jpg

After league, we played (we are L8) vs ~10% stronger, managed L11 team. We won... we only had one shot on target more against our weak opponent at league... Team was rested ~80-85%, moral was slightly lower, cause one MC and DL went down to lightgreen.
    We won 2:1, after my Keeper made a really bad mistake at 1' -> he kicked the ball from the box to an opponent player, who run towards my keeper and scored easily...
    (we are black, home)
    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-cup2.jpg

And again... I really want to know, how to increase the efficiency.
    We had a lot shots, but really low rate of shots on targets. And the final efficiency isn't that good.
    Dman2pt and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of