Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 262
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending

  1. #81
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,715
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC - Level 18 Squad Presentation

    Completed in one day, mostly 1T bargain signings, but not so bargain with bank investments.

    that is 1350t team? wow! why did you do it in 1 day? thats to rushing for me. you could aleast have you best 11 and make them 7*. i think with that kind of token you could do more.

  2. #82
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    347
    Brought in my all-time top scorer Saad for the last 15 minutes, who is now a 3*. He scored once and had one assist - still doing great.

    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-league.jpg
    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-saad.jpg

    After 11 matches, we're back on top.

    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-standings.jpg

  3. #83
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    that is 1350t team? wow! why did you do it in 1 day? thats to rushing for me. you could aleast have you best 11 and make them 7*. i think with that kind of token you could do more.
    Yep of course for the 1350T part.

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  4. #84
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,343
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC - Level 18 Squad Presentation

    Completed in one day, mostly 1T bargain signings, but not so bargain with bank investments.


    Women of shopping with 1350T
    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-crazy-shopping-1.jpg

  5. #85
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    I tried a other formation against 4-4-2 instead of 4-5-1 v style and I am surprised.
    It was a illegal 4-4-2 formation

    FH 4 2 3w 1 --> 2 goals
    SH 4-4-1-1 --> 8 goals

    Duncton, nikolgiorgos and Dman2pt like this.

  6. #86
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    I tried a other formation against 4-4-2 instead of 4-5-1 v style and I am surprised.
    It was a illegal 4-4-2 formation

    FH 4 2 3w 1 --> 2 goals
    SH 4-4-1-1 --> 8 goals

    This 20% possesion seems a little bit of something illegal nah? xD

  7. #87
    Famous Wiesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This 20% possesion seems a little bit of something illegal nah? xD
    Yeah haha

    But 4-4-1-1 works very good for me.
    34 shots is al lot haha
    khris and HairDryer like this.

  8. #88
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,702

    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-capture.jpg

    mr. stabilily
    HairDryer, Wiesse, Duncton and 2 others like this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  9. #89
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-s23clgroup.jpg
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

  10. #90
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,702
    Just through not attending

    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-capture.jpg
    Dman2pt likes this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast