Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    What is your secret?

Great work BTW!!
    Is it an irony?

Hint: i'm the trolled one... finished as a strongest team in bo16

After yesterday win LEAGUE by 4:0

We keep the 5th place!

Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Good luck bro... Dry his hair
    thk bro. i make his hair stand if i could😁
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Pro
    Oh random gods of nordeus, stop trolling me please. Enough with the injuries and red cards. One team of mine had at the start of the season over 200 red packs and is down to 67. That is roughly 200 red packs that I have needed in 2,5 weeks time. Again 2 players not being able to play due to red cards (consecutive yellows). It is getting ridiculous. I don't do strange things. I have normal tackling but I could become rich on all the yellows and reds this season.

My main team has a bad season.Quality wise this is the best team ever. The cup game yesterday was thriller but I got a lesson in efficiency. Lost the away match with 2-1. Game starts and I get ahead 1-0. Next thing you know is three shots, three kills and I am behind 1-3. I changed formation a bit and scored 2 times more but it wasn't enough. This superteam didn't even make it through the poule phase of the CL. The only good thing is that I am leading the league but the season itself is over. Boring.

My second team is doing good. Leading the league. Opponent in CL is doable. Opponent in the next cup match will be hard as his whole team consists almost of 7 star players. Aiaiai. Tied my league game against the number 2. Lucky b.st.rd. I had the double amount of shots and shots on target and dominated the whole game but he had to score in the last minutes.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Killroy, I think you need a Maldini, Nesta, Jaap Stam, and cafu at your back line..... Concentration is the key word.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Famous
    Just had a 0-7 away win in the first leg of CL quarter final. Given 2 easy teams possible for next round, I can hope this one victory will put me in the final match.

1 loss in league, which had me worried until my competitor hit a recent string of 0W-1D-3L. Pueblo FC is 10 points up, but with 5 possible challenges to go I won't rest easy. Seeing the #1 fall to lower seeded teams has shaken the whole league.

Zach Tupy (DR) leads the league in all 3 categories and has 11 MoM titles across all competitions this season.
    Duncton and Dman2pt like this.

Dreamer
    In other words: you got trolled.

Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-league.jpg

I did however manage to win first leg in CL. Semi's still seems possible.
    nikolgiorgos, Dman2pt and Killroy like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    In other words: you got trolled.
    The weird bit to me is your goalkeeper wasn't motivated, yet had a great game anyways.

AM commented on my goalie having a great game recently. He had 3 saves, I think, but rating at ~6.5 was the lowest of anyone on the field...
    Duncton and Dman2pt like this.

Dreamer
    Lol, didn't even notice that one.

But yes, 3 saves and 6,5 rating. Only my ST was rated evenly low.

I was looking back at some of my matches. Last one where my GK had 3 saves he was praised as well. So maybe having =>3 saves triggers the "Great game for our goalkeeper [GK]" comment?

GK rating is too much based on team performance and goals conceded. Nik is proving how basic the rating system truly is with his GK study.

That being said, a decent GK can make or break a team. I just recently bought a recommended GK for 59T and I've conceded once in my last 4 matches. 8878 ratings.
    Duncton, Dman2pt and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast