Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Thread: Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending

Today, we had a great day.

We won the League, because we made a victory and 2.place lost, so we are 16 points ahead.

We made it, we won away the second leg of the cup 1:0 away. Final will be very hard, because our oppoent is 15% stronger.
    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-wearefinal.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    League secured, playing in the Cup final but things are tough in the second leg of CH.L. semi.
    I lost at home 0-2 (first lost game of the season) and i really don't know what to do with my 1* GK.
    Trust him or not ?
    Still mystery ...

http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...mystery-3.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Best DM ever, so painful I made a not so good decision to train him for SA. Noe he can't level up
    Duncton, Dman2pt and woopypooky like this.

Pro
    End of the league coming into sight. Lets reflect on things.

My main team was powertrained to ridiculous hights. I had a team consisting of 5-6-7-8 star players. Somehow I got knocked out of the CL against incredible odds (loosing 2 games where I was double stronger then my opponent). At least the guy that ended first in my poul will propably reach the final so no shame in that. Out of the cup in the quarter finales against the current finalist. Both games stronger but it happens. League is almost won. 6 points ahead and no hard matches anymore. The only prize for the best team ever. BOOOHOOOOO. I hope for more fast trainers next season because this season I think I saw only 2-3 every day at max and bidding was madness.

My second team is doing incredible. League is won with 13 points ahead. I reached the Cup finale against a level higher team with 5Q more. Won both games so wonders can happen. CL finale is in reach as I won the first game with 3-0. Again close to a poker. Keeping my fingers crossed. A treble is something I still haven't won but if I can get the poker then those two goals have been achieved.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Yesterday, I forgot something to tell, because today, before our important CL-Semi, Costa came to me. He was very mad, because I missed, to tell you guys, that he made a new Club-Record, of assists. Currently he has 36 assists, so he has beaten Kraxner, who made the record of 33 at Season 3.
    After my apologize and a promise, I will tell it today, Costa shots the team to CL-Final.
    With his great performance todays morning, he made the next record: 16x Man of the Match, before that, it was Allinger and Rojas with 15 MoM-titles, both at Season 3.
    After CL game, he also is equal on the most goals in one season now - 71 (this was also by Mr. Kraxner at Season 4). There are six more games, so I think, he will crap this record too.
    If he will perform the last 4 league games like todays CL-Semi, he will also crap most goals in one leagueseason, currently he has 46 goals, record is 50 by Mr. Kraxner at season 5.

Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-clfinal.jpg

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Pro
    Dear random number god of Nordeus, can you please stop with the red card and injury storm? My whole midfield is out with red and of course another injury this season. I am down 200 red packs. 200! for crying out loud. 17 long time injuries in 3,5 weeks. 4 straight reds and about 8 consecutive yellows. My team is full of bada..es. Mean machine is nothing.
    madflo19, nikolgiorgos and Dman2pt like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I know what you mean @killroy, not so many red cards but almost every day I had an injured player,never had so many injuries,this is the first season i had to farm red packs lol
    In my case this happened maybe because it's the first time i didn't power trained my players with the old version 😏

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Killroy and Dman2pt like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    I just notice that my level 37 team is my most consistent team ever. In this season, it has the same win/draw/loss records against same team in first & second half season (i.e. it won in both matches, drew in both matches, or lost in both matches).

It is still fighting for promotion right now. If the trend continues, it will not play very well in next 3 matches and will have 2 disappointing draws. But it will climb to 7th place and be successful to promote.

@ Killroy
    I'm lucky, that I haven't that much injuries this season, but this is the season with the highest amount of cards ever. Two of my players (one of them is my playmaker, the other one my 2nd best scorer at cup), who were so important to go to the cupfinal, are missing, because both got the 4th yellow card at the competition.
    Look at this: yesterday my team got 3 yellow wih only 11 fouls...
    (war are white)
    Season 83 - Week 4 - Season ending-image.jpeg
    You also saw two red cards at last FA-weekend, and so on.

And the interesting thing about that: I never play hard tackling. This season we played mostly low, sometimes normal. The screenshot show 3 yellows with low tackling and low pressure.
    Last edited by nash123; 09-14-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    Killroy and Dman2pt like this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)