Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey everyone.

This thread hasn't gone unnoticed, don't worry!

We are gathering such cases in order to find out what are the adjustments needed to be made for the Cup match maker in order to prevent such Level disparities. Although please keep in mind that, yes, level differences can be seen in the Cup.

But in these cases where the difference is so major (as in more than 5 or more levels), please do write to support so that EVERY case can be registered.

Remember, here the administrators don't have access to your accounts. We can't take any system data for these claims even if you provide a screenshot.

Doesn't mean that you should stop talking about this on the forums, far from it - Just make sure to file a ticket with the support team as well.

Listen to me when I say that it helps a ton.
    Hi Jeeves,

I am not happy with your answers, you are basically saying that a 2 lvl difference is Ok despite the fact that i explianed clearly what can happen.

Pointless....
    Steve285 likes this.

Hey everyone.

This thread hasn't gone unnoticed, don't worry!

We are gathering such cases in order to find out what are the adjustments needed to be made for the Cup match maker in order to prevent such Level disparities. Although please keep in mind that, yes, level differences can be seen in the Cup.

But in these cases where the difference is so major (as in more than 5 or more levels), please do write to support so that EVERY case can be registered.

Remember, here the administrators don't have access to your accounts. We can't take any system data for these claims even if you provide a screenshot.

Doesn't mean that you should stop talking about this on the forums, far from it - Just make sure to file a ticket with the support team as well.

Listen to me when I say that it helps a ton.
    From now, I will send all those draw to the support. I also told it to all of my friend, because Cup-Draw needs an big improvement.
    That's so annoying to get this kind of disadvantage for keeping your team.

But... Nordeus did a great job with the FA-system - why don't use it for Cup? So only stars matters, so serious managers don't get an disadvantage and Nordeus doesn't have the problem, that there not enough managers at some levels - so they can take from L1-L84... because only stars matter.

For sure... you can exploit it too, but that costs so much... and it isn't that cheep like now...

Maybe... if the draw will better/fairer, I'll spend some money for tokens, but now - for what? To be eaten by an exploiter or an comeback-manager at cup? That's just wasting... I manage to win L and CL without tokens and I really don't buy token, to win this bad cup...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Addicted
    see this result.... my 111% vs a 146.3%.... ~

Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus-screenshot_2016-08-26-13-42-43.jpg

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    You can always contact the support team via the Web.

Here's a direct link lo the F.A.Q. page's "Contact Us" section. Scroll to the bottom and click on the "...from here..." hyper link. This will open up a support-desk form that you have to fill up.

NOTE: You will further help the agents from the support team if you correctly enter your User ID as well. You can do this by going to the "Settings" menu of Top Eleven and checking the "Social Accounts" tab on the Web version OR switching to the "Accounts" tab in the Mobile version.
    HairDryer likes this.

Hello Jeeves...Even 2 levels difference it's too much. I've explained also earlier why. My opponent will just buy from auction 1tokens players and they will become right away scout for him, but for me they will be Superstars already being 2 levels lower...That's not right or fair ffs...I'm just wondering why I never been drawn against lower levels, and just against higher levels for that matter..Is it because I am a tokens buyet and the game wants to screw me to waste my tokens for nothing? Cause that would be exactly nothing wasting tokens to get to the same quality as a level 24, when I'm 22..So my suggestiong would be MAXIMUM 1 level difference between in Cup draw, as that would definitely help a lot, and people will still use more tokens like this knowing there's still a chance to win the cup...Pass this along to developers and make some changes starting new season, as it's getting out of hand every season same BS all over again...Again if you say there aren't many teams on the same server, then MERGE SOME SERVERS and make this done in an easy and fast way, also for those higher levels who don't promote anymore..!! Thanks !!

Apprentice
    You can always contact the support team via the Web.

Here's a direct link lo the F.A.Q. page's "Contact Us" section. Scroll to the bottom and click on the "...from here..." hyper link. This will open up a support-desk form that you have to fill up.

NOTE: You will further help the agents from the support team if you correctly enter your User ID as well. You can do this by going to the "Settings" menu of Top Eleven and checking the "Social Accounts" tab on the Web version OR switching to the "Accounts" tab in the Mobile version.
    Ok done.

I've sent them my two issues in one message, about the Cup draw system and about my league placement with six same teams for four straight seasons.
    Season 71, Level 61

Any news? Lol
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Kinda funny how the CUP Changes in announcements it's closed for posting anything new....Communication yeah right Haha
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

this is champion league unfairness ,you need to have a look at your whole structure,but hey like you give a ####
    Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus-wkrs.jpg

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Changes to the fundamental designs of a system that has been present in a game since it's very beginning ain't easy to implement just by the flick of as switch. I am hopeful that everyone can understand this notion.

I get you Alessio when you say that even a difference of 2 levels can be detrimental. I get your suggestion about server merges being done if the issue is caused by a low-pop server. I also think your suggestion that the Cup be drawn similar to how the F.A. works, is a good one and logical.

It's not that easy to do any of these suggestions though. The playerbase of any game out there always misses to add in to the equation the following fact - They do not know how the engine of the game works. They do not understand how the programming was done, nor how the code is structured, nor how the actual physical media that keeps everything in working order is assembled, and so on and so forth.

It's easy to speculate on the difficulty of any task when such information is not readily-available and the general mindset starts to shape in to the usual "Just do it, it CAN'T be that hard" mentality.

What I mean to say is that, what ever the solution to the concerns may be, will definitely take more than a weekend to be designed, tested and implemented.

But there is also the matter with how Top Eleven is definitely not one of the games that get neglected by their creators - The updates Top Eleven received in 2016 alone are a good enough example of the folly of the mere thought.

No one in Nordeus is standing idle - work is the only constant in this team.

P.S.
    Also thank you all for opening a ticket about this at the support channel - I've personally checked some of the tickets in my spare time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast