Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Injury season

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Association doesn't decrease condition, doesn't hang on your record, but does give boosters for substitutions, fair play, and association
    placement every weekend. Why leave? Join a different one if you worry you'll hurt your group.
    I know that my friend
    I'm explaining with a real fact happen with me several times:

Server restart 10 pm on my time, association game at 1 am, league at 9 am, cup at 2 pm; now my players are in full condition and ready to train. Between the league match n training I got 11 hours, so I can use 18 condition for train but problem is if I play association match then I have to play with 80% condition, which I don't like, top of that my main team will lose first condition (6%) regain time at 1 am ( only sub will gain as they were not on the match field. I don't want to use green pack for association match but I do have to use it before the cup match at 2 pm.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tataaaaooo View Post
    Last season i had his. Condition means nothing. If u train ur players hard (lose 40%)condition and even if its 100 by the start of the match the probability of an injury is increased secretly. Its stupid.
    That's very true.
    Greens give "visual" replenish of condition.
    There is a "hidden" fatigue.

if I play association match then I have to play with 80% condition, which I don't like
    i really don't understand that.
    Many times it happened to have games with 3 hours difference and couldn't log in (usually the mornings when I 'm working and I 'm not able to take a peek in my game.
    Most of the times I did well. The only problem is that the possibility for injuries is bigger.
    But in asc. it doesn't exist.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-25-2016 at 07:35 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ... ....

i really don't understand that.
    Many times it happened to have games with 3 hours difference and couldn't log in (usually the mornings when I 'm working and I 'm not able to take a peek in my game.
    Most of the times I did well. The only problem is that the possibility for injuries is bigger.
    But in asc. it doesn't exist.
    I know association game you won't lose condition, even player got injured you don't have to use red pack (not 100% sure though), end of the match player remain same as it was. But I see 99% condition player performance and 80% condition same player performance differ; like 80% condition player first half play so so but on second half their condition bar get yellow very first and performance drop as well ( it's my observation).

Oh! not again
    5th injury on today

Injury season-injuries.jpg

so, dmc, aml, amr, both full back got injured within 3 days, now mc's, dc's and goalkeeper left to get injury but I can't recover any more
    it cost lots of red pack

Last night at 10 pm (after server restarted) I train my team then send them to sleep/rest for 12 hours; my cup match was at 10:02 am today; so is that 12 hours rest not enough for "hidden" fatigue????? :O
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-26-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Addicted
    the 5th one hurt in this season.... and he got 18 days......... (yea...15 red can heal him...but 18 days.....)

Injury season-screenshot_2016-08-27-20-46-33.jpg

Here we go again, double hat trick (6th injury) today, this time one of my mc

Injury season-injuries2.png

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Here we go again, double hat trick (6th injury) today, this time one of my mc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	injuries2.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	70852
    wow~ my DMC hurt again today.... the 4th time hurt the DMC =.=!! all my opposites are DMC killer.....

Here we go again
    Only one day and one match left, got 2 injury today
    First my ST on CL final match then after 3 hrs Legau match, one my mc got injured

In one season 8 injuries
    I need to robb the bank or video providers to get more red pack

Come on, make a limit please
    Last 4 days 4 matches and 4 injuries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12