Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: too high decrease for each player in a team on the end of the season

Angry too high decrease for each player in a team on the end of the season

There is a verry big problem wich make me as a Manager think. The decrease of the strengh from each player by 20 %
    is realy too high on the end of the season.

I never seen a footballteam wich lost 20 % on strength on the end of a season. Normaly the playing
    getting better by training and winning 1 star maybe during the hole season, but on the end a player lost more then
    1 star so no team is as competitive as before.

This makes the team to distort to the competition and makes the gameplay nearly unplayable. No Teammanager got that much
    of money left on the end of the season, that he can replace that much players, to keep up the same ammount of strengh of his
    team.

It will be like you will buy a new Car and within 5 years you can trash him on a scrapyyard.

I bought 1 player with 59 token about 1 day before the end of season. I singed his contract and put it in my team. I day
    he was an MC with 117 %. After 1 Day on the end of the season he got only 100% left. So i did asked me what for im
    buying players on coins, because it makes no sense to me anymore.

Because that player lost meanwhile got a streangh of only 62 % left within 4 - 5 seasons.

My suggestion is, that TE lower the strength of all players only on 1 % at max. So the teams keep up to be competitive
    in like the normal way it is in the real football. Because the players of a team got more ripe and more certain and will
    win on strengh and capaticy of her work

RageRocker
    Thats the point of the whole game.

Day 1 you start buying players and build up a team till day 28

Then the game restarts and you start all over again while each season gets slightly harder then the previous one

Besides if they didnt do this I would be an Oprah winfrey show YOU GET A 9 STAR TEAM YOU GET A 9 STAR TEAM EVERYBODY GETS A 9 STAR TEAM
    HairDryer, Bunzo and Alessio Fitch like this.

Lol spending 59T in the first season, lesson learned
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Thats the point of the whole game.
    Exactly.
    It's like those "gathering sources/managing/going to war" games, where after some period you must update/build from the beginning your facilities in a new age (prehistoric/ ancient/ medieval/ industrial and so) .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    And no player loose any ability.

I vote for a sticky on this topic, and video ads availability! Too many threads about the same things.

Addicted
    LOL~ well...i have a tips that your player don't lost 20%..... STAY IN THE SAME LEVEL.... easy?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    LOL~ well...i have a tips that your player don't lost 20%..... STAY IN THE SAME LEVEL.... easy?
    But nobody looses any ability!!

The % is merely a reference point. Right? If a player has the ability 25 day 28 he will have have the ability 25 the following season too on day 1. But then someone might say that thats semantics, in lvl 1 100% was good now all of a sudden I am at 80%, and need another 20% to become good again. But even that isn't the case. 7 of 14 teams at lvl 2 will also just have been promoted. If you had 100% on day 28 and had a good team, you will be very highly ranked among your league and CL rivals on day 1 of season 2 too.

Its completely a misunderstanding to believe that your team looses any ability after getting promoted. It really is.

Nordeus should have an in-game pop-up window appear after season 1 when you get promoted explaining this. New season new standards.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-26-2016 at 08:07 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Apprentice
    Dude, when you get promoted to the next league, you face tougher opponents, so your relative rating goes down. 1 rating point is 4%. 1 star is 20%.

How is that so hard to understand?
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Addicted
    There is no "looses".... Only the relative % go down....bro, I make it easier......

You get 100% math in grade one....and then now you are in grade 2.... You know 80% of the math at day 1 in grade 2 ....you need to learn another 20% in this grade.... Is that still hard to understand -.-? This doesn't means you lost any thing in day 1 of grade 2... Only mean you go to the next grade...it is harder than grade 1... Don't you agree??

Or you thing you get 100% math in grade 1.... Even you jump into grade 2 at day 1.... You know everything in grade 2????
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 08-26-2016 at 12:26 PM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    There is no "looses".... Only the relative % go down....bro, I make it easier......

You get 100% math in grade one....and then now you are in grade 2.... You know 80% of the math at day 1 in grade 2 ....you need to learn another 20% in this grade.... Is that still hard to understand -.-? This doesn't means you lost any thing in day 1 of grade 2... Only mean you go to the next grade...it is harder than grade 1... Don't you agree??

Or you thing you get 100% math in grade 1.... Even you jump into grade 2 at day 1.... You know everything in grade 2????
    Right, but I also would like to add that you in Day 1 in Grade 2 compete in tests against your peers, ie other first grades that also just moved up a grade were they are expected to know 20% more.

My point is just (i) nobody looses any actual ability, (ii) everyone is in the same boat, you didnt even loose anything relative to someone else. Not at early levels (at least 1-4). Once you get deeper into the game you will face tankers etc, but that is another issue. We can disregard from the abandoned accounts that aren't promoted, nobody can have any problems with them. Everyone is in the same boat.
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast